The Tribunal is run by 9 year olds.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baleroc Nox

12-08-2012

Honestly? Could you not get a better system Riot? Do you realize that you're one of the ONLY companies that runs a ridiculous system such as the Tribunal. People get angry, and they do rage, why not let them? I can understand them doing it from the start and doing nothing but being rude the whole entire game to everyone, but there are factors to be considered when it's done later on in the game.
-If you have a group of trolls
-If you have a couple feeders
-If you have someone who is harassing you
-If you're not having a good game due to your teammates not being cooperative

You should be able to let the people know how you feel, however you want, without being racist/stereotypical/homophobic. You should be able to let them know how much of an ******* that person is being, without being reported and banned by a system that is run by people (mostly younger kids) who have nothing better to do but sit there and read through, see a couple curse words, and hit "Punish." It's insane how a company can sit back and let a corrupt community run a behavior/punishment system. I'm sure many will either downvote, or post on here and say to "just ignore" the person. You need as a person, to be able to defend yourself in any way possible, and ensure you let people know that you're not going to take any ****. Fix it, Riot, or keep losing customers.

(P.S. Yeah, i've been banned before. Yes, that's why i'm posting don't even bother trying to tell me that i'm ONLY posting this because i've been banned. You're lying to yourself if you think the Tribunal isn't corrupted, and a ridiculous system.)

RockLobster88

12-08-2012

You're ONLY posting this because you've been banned.

Poondar

12-08-2012

yeah its pretty sad, and the tribunal forums are full of butthurt 'you said '***' omg u deserved ur ban!!' the tribunal is just stupid. i mean what kind of people have so little to do in their lifes that they get league of legends players banned for what they say in game? ****.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

The tribunal is run by web server.

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

I could not possibly disagree with you more. You obviously have no clue of how the tribunal works. Look at my guide in the guides section and then you will understand. #1 The tribunal does not ban it punishes and riot reviews all permabans before they are put into place. #2 Just becasue you can curse does not mean you should curse. Try to remember some peoples kids play this game. Also it is NEVER ok to retaliate against someone by cursing and raging. People who feel the need to do this should not be playing LoL they should be playing WoW. #3 have you ever read the EULA?

AeroWaffle

12-08-2012

I shouldn't have to deal with insults when I make a mistake or have a bad game,
I shouldn't have to deal with a teammate that feels like insulting me when I can't read their mind and execute their plans perfectly,
I shouldn't have to deal with two teammates that get in an insult war.

And how can you believe that you need to defend yourself in chat by being just as offensive?

Tribunal almost never bans for "two curse words" like you say it does, you have to piss a great deal of people off to even land in the tribunal. The tribunal does not show all the games you were reported in, only a max of 5 random games.

It's not hard to stay out of the tribunal, simply don't be a jerk.

Baleroc Nox

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poondar View Post
yeah its pretty sad, and the tribunal forums are full of butthurt 'you said '***' omg u deserved ur ban!!' the tribunal is just stupid. i mean what kind of people have so little to do in their lifes that they get league of legends players banned for what they say in game? ****.
It's ridiculous. You also have all of the know it all tribunalkoolkidz who reply to posts like mine and go on about how wrong we were in the first place. Please. These people aren't innocent, why are they even allowed to be a part of the tribunal I still don't know. About 98% of the Tribunal is composed of hypocrites who just want to seem like they're doing something worthwhile to the community, when in all reality they aren't. Riot probably gets at least 10,000+ a day, I don't know, and will never fully contain EXTREME player behavior, but they need to take it down and assign their workforce, or highly reclaimed players like in WoW to do the GM work.

Tonaia

12-08-2012

Riot wants to create a better environment.

They want the community to decide where the boundaries are.

So far the boundaries are outside of what they prefer them to be. So the Tribunal gives more wriggle room than direct overseeing by Riot.

Baleroc Nox

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroWaffle View Post
I shouldn't have to deal with insults when I make a mistake or have a bad game,
I shouldn't have to deal with a teammate that feels like insulting me when I can't read their mind and execute their plans perfectly,
I shouldn't have to deal with two teammates that get in an insult war.

And how can you believe that you need to defend yourself in chat by being just as offensive?

Tribunal almost never bans for "two curse words" like you say it does, you have to piss a great deal of people off to even land in the tribunal. The tribunal does not show all the games you were reported in, only a max of 5 random games.

It's not hard to stay out of the tribunal, simply don't be a jerk.
Really? Because i'm fairly sure you've done as equal and have no right to talk. I will say again, not be offensive, and not get offended. Simple. You should be able to curse without it even being a FRAGMENT of an idea to imply a punishment. It's indomitably a corrupted system of which does BAN for silly, ridiculous things. People will report for anything nowadays, and if it does pass in tribunal, the case probably wasn't that extreme in the first place, it was most likely just a little argument, and some pissy whiny kid like you probably reported them both because you couldn't either respond and try and break up the petty argument, or you reported them because you couldn't be mature enough to let them have their fight. Yeah, players shouldn't be *******s to eachother, but they are, and when someone says **** to you in the real world OR online, they deserve to get a rain of hellfire upon them. It's a natural human right, rather it be online or not. You be nice to me, i'll be nice to you. You say **** to me, i'm going to call you out on it.

BillyTheAttorney

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleroc Nox View Post
Really? Because i'm fairly sure you've done as equal and have no right to talk. I will say again, not be offensive, and not get offended. Simple. You should be able to curse without it even being a FRAGMENT of an idea to imply a punishment. It's indomitably a corrupted system of which does BAN for silly, ridiculous things. People will report for anything nowadays, and if it does pass in tribunal, the case probably wasn't that extreme in the first place, it was most likely just a little argument, and some pissy whiny kid like you probably reported them both because you couldn't either respond and try and break up the petty argument, or you reported them because you couldn't be mature enough to let them have their fight. Yeah, players shouldn't be *******s to eachother, but they are, and when someone says **** to you in the real world OR online, they deserve to get a rain of hellfire upon them. It's a natural human right, rather it be online or not. You be nice to me, i'll be nice to you. You say **** to me, i'm going to call you out on it.
Ladies and gentlemen. Pay attention. This is textbook false-consensus-bias.