Permabanned...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
A thread asking for a reform card is not pointless.

A thread that asks a question and has that question conclusively answered is pointless.

You answered his question pretty conclusively, I'd say. The only way the thread should continue after this point is under one of two conditions:

a) The reform card is posted and the topic of the thread is shifted to a discussion of the reform card.

OR

b) The original poster feels his question was not answered conclusively and needs more assistance finding the reform card.
Then again, the problem is not the thread, but what is being posted on the thread.

besides, that's how it went, AFTER he read my answer.
he said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCD Froggen View Post
i asked for another reform card hopefully its emailed soon
and then he left.

SO, there is NO REASON for you to come and tell him that his thread is pointless.

If you are not answering the question yourself, since it was already answered, then why did you even post?

I'd say, YOUR POST is the 100% pointless one.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
Then again, the problem is not the thread, but what is being posted on the thread.
Right. And what is being posted on the thread is the lack of a reform card, which is necessary to discuss the things the OP wants to discuss--the entire point I was making many posts back when you started complaining about that post.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrologist View Post
I will admit my formula isn't but he admitted to feeding... If he hadn't done that and been reported for feeding and you looked at the score would you still punish him for it?

not for that, but I would still have punished him for telling his teammates they were bad the whole game.

Still, I know this is an edge case, I was just saying.

Score doesn't means everything. You need to take whole case, chat and stats into account when making a decision where you cannot actually see the player intentionally feeding, and he never admitted to do that.

Kinvaras666

12-08-2012

Quote:
Right. And what is being posted on the thread is the lack of a reform card, which is necessary to discuss the things the OP wants to discuss--the entire point I was making many posts back when you started complaining about that post.

what is being posted is a lack of what is being posted.

Okay, that was the last I hear about it.

Lets just drop the subject and wait for OP to come with his card.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

Quote:
besides, that's how it went, AFTER he read my answer.
Holy god. Please go back and look at the order of the posts.

Look at the last two posts at the bottom of page 1 and the first post on page 2.

The next to last post on page 1, he started wanting to discuss issues that can only be discussed once we see a reform card. The post IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT was my post concisely explaining that he's trying to start a discussion that can't be had till we see his reform card.

THEN, at the top of page 2 is when he explains that he has requested a reform card, is waiting for it, and he hasn't posted since. You know when he stopped posting?

HE STOPPED POSTING WHEN I EXPLAINED THAT HE IS TRYING TO HAVE A DISCUSSION THAT CAN NOT BE HAD UNTIL WE SEE HIS REFORM CARD.

After I made that post, he clarified that he has requested his reform card, and at this point, I assume he is heeding my advice and waiting for his reform card until he returns.

Since then, it's been nothing but you criticizing my post that put a pause on a discussion that can't be had without a reform card.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

Quote:
I have been banned once i think for flaming and that was in my early days of playing, i really dont feel this perma ban is deserved and i dont feel its proving much to me as i follow the summoners code... its others who dont who spam "mid or afk" in lobby even though they are a lower pick, i pick mid, they flame and auto lock a mid champ and force me to go into another lane and i do bad and i get reported not them... i already have an alt account im using and its pretty stupid to just ban an account i was nice on... ive made alot of friends and have been helping them learn the game i really dont feel like im a bad person to the community....
Quote:
TCD Froggen, you do understand that this thread is 100% pointless until you post your reform card, right?
Quote:
i asked for another reform card hopefully its emailed soon
Quote:
Why can't you read before posting?

he can't find his card.
This is the order of the posts. Between Froggen clarifying that he was waiting for an email and you criticizing me, I didn't post again. I wasn't continuing to berate him. All I did was make it clear to him that it does no one any good to try discussing what might be on his reform card until his reform card shows up.

Kinvaras666

12-08-2012

Quote:
This is the order of the posts. Between Froggen clarifying that he was waiting for an email and you criticizing me, I didn't post again. I wasn't continuing to berate him. All I did was make it clear to him that it does no one any good to try discussing what might be on his reform card until his reform card shows up.

I said it was last, but you forgot the most important post.

THE OP

Quote:
Can I see my case? I've been banned several times now for "intentional feeding" when i do bad one game, try as hard as i can, even apologize for doing bad, but my team all says "report XXXXXX for intentional feeding" its ****ing stupid that people still get banned for doing bad in one game.....

It is the first freaking line on the whole thread, and you didn't read even that before posting.

now bye.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

I didn't tell him the thread was pointless before that question was answered.

I told him the thread was pointless AFTER that question was answered, AFTER he started to try discussing his behavior, and BEFORE he has posted the reform card.

And you're the one accusing me of having a problem with my reading comprehension.
Do you understand what I'm saying? Are you even reading what I'm typing? Or are you so entrenched in your side that you're too far dug in to admit you're wrong at this point?

I mean, what was the point of you even harassing me about that post anyway? It got the op to stop attempting to discuss something that only can be discussed after a reform card can be posted, did it not? It wasn't insulting; it certainly wasn't meant to be. And the OP is certainly far less butt-hurt about it than you are. Why are you continuing to try to defend him from a comment that wasn't meant as insulting and that he didn't take as insulting?

WhiteMriswith

12-08-2012

Kinvaras, I can't tell if you're genuinely upset with Pogo or if you're just trolling him. Either way, this is the best argument string I have read in a long time. You're both flooding a thread with posts while arguing about whether the thread needs more posts. Brilliant!

magooomba

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMriswith View Post
Kinvaras, I can't tell if you're genuinely upset with Pogo or if you're just trolling him. Either way, this is the best argument string I have read in a long time. You're both flooding a thread with posts while arguing about whether the thread needs more posts. Brilliant!
It's a very interesting stance Kinvaras is taking on the subject, considering how he's prone to the offenses he's arguing against. Not that he's wrong, it's just interesting.