Ok Riot is just banning people for the slightiest mistake now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shamayonaise

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunkDorlian View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5810179/#nogo

1st game, had an annie which afk, his premade friend report me = 1 report, and all my team were AP, forced to use AD build which is useless anyway

2nd game, my team trolled pick ingame so i have to been forced to use TF ADC, which is logically weak,then my "support" began to feed and baited me to death, i had to jungle to get some CS and carry, also all of them cursed and yell at me, so i put them all in mute mode, katarina ragequitted as usual.

i think tribunal is becoming flawed and broken. i got my main ID permabanned and had to change my behaviour drastically, then still ending here for 2 reports.

i was not trolling, i was trying to have a build which could help the team, not my fault the team changed last second champs and lost

btw 2 tribunal cases is enuff to get you ban
Thumbs up. The worst thing you did was keep bugging the enemy team and kept saying report so and so.
Do it in post-game chat next time. It's not recorded, and it doesnt bug the hell out of the enemy team.
Don't hang "Report" over a player, just do it silently.
And don't say it where they can read it in plain sight, it just pisses them off.

HunkDorlian

12-08-2012

bump for tribunal reset banning times for me

Aametherar

12-08-2012

Twisted Fate [All] [00:05:29] my team refused to pick me a support.

So did you :P. Still nothing banworthy IMO. I'd guess your comment about your other acct being banned set off some trigger happy tribunal members.

Baleroc Nox

12-08-2012

The Tribunal is full of a bunch of 9 year old kids. Riot is to lazy to take on their own issues. Therefore: Tribunal of Kiddies.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
bump for tribunal reset banning times for me
No, no, bad poster, don't necro threads.
*smacks with newspaper*

Me Chinese 051

12-08-2012

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5810179/#nogo

1st game, had an annie which afk, his premade friend report me = 1 report, and all my team were AP, forced to use AD build which is useless anyway

2nd game, my team trolled pick ingame so i have to been forced to use TF ADC, which is logically weak,then my "support" began to feed and baited me to death, i had to jungle to get some CS and carry, also all of them cursed and yell at me, so i put them all in mute mode, katarina ragequitted as usual.

i think tribunal is becoming flawed and broken. i got my main ID permabanned and had to change my behaviour drastically, then still ending here for 2 reports.

i was not trolling, i was trying to have a build which could help the team, not my fault the team changed last second champs and lost

btw 2 tribunal cases is enuff to get you ban
i saw Chinese insult there. lol btw.. ur whole team got bad scorse. Therefore, it's a even game. no one had to take the blames.

another example for abused punish button.