Permabanned...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCD Froggen

12-08-2012

Can I see my case? I've been banned several times now for "intentional feeding" when i do bad one game, try as hard as i can, even apologize for doing bad, but my team all says "report XXXXXX for intentional feeding" its ****ing stupid that people still get banned for doing bad in one game.....

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

How do you know what you've been banned for if you haven't seen the reform card?

Tetrologist

12-08-2012

Most people don't know the difference between feeding and unskilled.

TCD Froggen

12-08-2012

reporting for unskilled player shouldnt even exist... you cant report someone for not being good, and i know what i was banned for cause i know what games people all say "report XXXXXXX for feeding/sucking" on

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCD Froggen View Post
Can I see my case? .

I don't know, can you?

You should have received an email, if you can't find it, look on spam folders and such,
and be sure you are checking the right email (the one used to create the account).

If even so you can't find the email, ask for it to be re-sent, to player support.
(Make it clear you simply want your reform card and is not trying to overturn your ban, or else, they will ignore you), be polite.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

If you received the email but didn't find the reform card, look for a big blue button written "view case", that's usually it. (refer to image bellow)

But just to say, Riot gives permabans manually, so, it was deserved and they won't change it before 250 years.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
reporting for unskilled player shouldnt even exist... you cant report someone for not being good, and i know what i was banned for cause i know what games people all say "report XXXXXXX for feeding/sucking" on

I agree that unskilled report shouldn't exist, but those doesn't makes you get a ban, it just lowers your elo (and is reviewed manually by Riot)

You got banned for other kind of reports. (Yes, intentionally feeding counts, but it must be plain obvious that you are doing this on purpose e.g. "gg noob bot I feed now").

Although, judging by your thread, you got permabanned based on your language and how you treat people.

Alanja

12-08-2012

Well ... Usually people do not hit punish for being unskilled. Maybe there were other incidents in the cases?

If you need your reform card, simply submit a ticket to the support. They will send you one.

What kind of gets me curious though: "I have been banned several times ..."

Tetrologist

12-08-2012

Quote:
Feeding = 0/x/0 where X is normally in the double digits. This is reportable because you are causing your team a game purposely

Unskilled = x/y/z Where Y is normal high and X and Z are pretty bad to or it could be a bad build, Which is not always trolling could be not understanding the items.

Reporting a player for being "unskilled" isn't a bad thing nor does it lead to bans, it simply lowers the players elo score in both ranked and un-ranked matching them with other players at their skill level. Its more helpful than harmful in my opinion. So depending on you score for the game i dought you will get reported unless you really did feed but i wont know without the reform card

TCD Froggen

12-08-2012

I have been banned once i think for flaming and that was in my early days of playing, i really dont feel this perma ban is deserved and i dont feel its proving much to me as i follow the summoners code... its others who dont who spam "mid or afk" in lobby even though they are a lower pick, i pick mid, they flame and auto lock a mid champ and force me to go into another lane and i do bad and i get reported not them... i already have an alt account im using and its pretty stupid to just ban an account i was nice on... ive made alot of friends and have been helping them learn the game i really dont feel like im a bad person to the community....

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

TCD Froggen, you do understand that this thread is 100% pointless until you post your reform card, right?