I've been playing since S1 week 11 and these two SIMPLE things haven't been adressed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaddar

11-07-2012

1.- An active indicator on the icon skill for Rammus W (just like the active indicator on his own Q) ..yes, I know that there is a small icon over the skill bar, but nowadays with dozens off buffs and debuffs it sometimes it gets confusing to be aware of whether you have W activated or not, and since it is an ability you can DEACTIVATE by pressing the button again, it is most important to have the active mark on the skill icon.

Please, its is just a matter of adding the white thingy that rotates clockwise inside the skill icon.

2.- A range indicator on Corki's E (for when you move the cursor over the Gatling Gun icon).. for new Corki players (like myself) it is an utter PAIN to know the distance the enemies are being hit by E, this problem is increased by the fact the little smoke particles caused by the skill in fact, outrange the damae area by quite a lot.

Please just, add a blue cone range indicator on gatling gun for when you move the cursor over the skill icon.

I've been paying since Swain's release and this two things are yet to be adressed.

thanks.

do you have any other OLD things that you feel needs to be adressed?

EDIT: the bug at champ select that makes the trade unabiable if two players send the trade request at the same time.

EDIT: Iron solari Leona, Foxfire Ahri and Scorched Earth Xerath doesn't show for purchase in champ select (I don't own them) this problem also has a while.

Yaddar

11-07-2012

bump

Yaddar

11-07-2012

any red out there?

which one is the best forum to post this kind of things?

WukongBR

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaddar View Post
any red out there?

which one is the best forum to post this kind of things?
The Fan Art one.

Yaddar

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongBR View Post
The Fan Art one.
lmao I'll give it a try

GG Premade

11-07-2012

bumpd

Yaddar

12-08-2012

el bumpo for el rojo

Eloquid

12-08-2012

OMG hell yeah about Rammus, I thought I was the only one in the league that can't figure out whether his w is active or not! FEEEEXET!!!!!!!

Yaddar

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
OMG hell yeah about Rammus, I thought I was the only one in the league that can't figure out whether his w is active or not! FEEEEXET!!!!!!!

Riot plz

Yaddar

12-11-2012

any red?