Matchmaking System (A game/dating show RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

12-07-2012

Viktor, the Machine Herald, continues to lurk somewhere behind the stage. Orianna had tasked him with helping to set up some mechanisms for the show, and he had done everything to the best of his capacity. Now he was backstage making sure all of the devices were functioning correctly, although he could hear the events from where he was inspecting a particular power cable.....

{{ Love ya, Ori! }}

Ask Irie

12-07-2012

((Inb4 Viktor drops a ceiling light on Jayce..))

DearCorki

12-07-2012

The Bombardier himself had decided to turn up, just for the laugh. Somehow, he had managed to get in through the doors in his coptor and carefully hovered down the stairs to the front row. Not because he wanted a good seat but it was the only place where he could be without getting in everyones way.

Once in place, he gently lowered himself to the ground and sat, with the engines off, enjoying the show to come while twirling his magnificent 'tache in his fingers.

Ask the Defender

12-07-2012

Jayce looked back to see the shadow of the Deceiver next to him.
He flinched a bit, but then remained calm again.

"Err... Mis... Mistr- Miss LeBlanc! What can I do for you... today?"
A wave of pain washed over him... But he remained calm.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Sintarr snapped his fingers and disappeared from his seat, instead appearing on the stage in a puff of light purple, lavender-scented smoke. He did, however, appear very close to Sarah. "Apparently my flash spell has it's own suggestion about who I leave with." he jests, though quietly enough for only Sarah herself and possibly Orianna to hear, before walking to the center of the stage. The smoke cleared rapidly, granting a better view of the man, including revealing the fact that he had a long, slender tail. Looking closely, however, anyone who wasn't simply disconcerted by the oddities of his appearance would find that rather than truly disrupting his appearance, they somehow managed to instead underline a natural handsomeness, giving it an exotic quality. He smiles brightly and says

"Greetings ladies and gentlemen, my name is Sintarr and I'm a summoner of the League. When I'm not summoning, I spend my time traveling across Valoran, looking for new places to visit and new people to meet. Honestly I am quite the hedonist, as I love nothing more than experiencing something new and unique, be it the sun setting over the mountains west of Bandle or partycrashing a rave in some basement in Zaun. I'll be up front, since honesty is usually good, I didn't come here with the specific goal of something serious. I came to meet someone new, have a good time and see what happens. I'm not much of a long term relationship guy though, mostly because keeping me hooked for a long time requires something I seriously doubt anyone really has. But if you think you're just the lady, or gentleman for that matter, to prove me wrong, I would love to hear from you, and even if you aren't after all, I promise it'll be a special experience all the same, and an interesting way of challenging oneself."

Ask Orichan

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
Sintarr snapped his fingers and disappeared from his seat, instead appearing on the stage in a puff of light purple, lavender-scented smoke. He did, however, appear very close to Sarah. "Apparently my flash spell has it's own suggestion about who I leave with." he jests, though quietly enough for only Sarah herself and possibly Orianna to hear, before walking to the center of the stage. The smoke cleared rapidly, granting a better view of the man, including revealing the fact that he had a long, slender tail. Looking closely, however, anyone who wasn't simply disconcerted by the oddities of his appearance would find that rather than truly disrupting his appearance, they somehow managed to instead underline a natural handsomeness, giving it an exotic quality. He smiles brightly and says

"Greetings ladies and gentlemen, my name is Sintarr and I'm a summoner of the League. When I'm not summoning, I spend my time traveling across Valoran, looking for new places to visit and new people to meet. Honestly I am quite the hedonist, as I love nothing more than experiencing something new and unique, be it the sun setting over the mountains west of Bandle or partycrashing a rave in some basement in Zaun. I'll be up front, since honesty is usually good, I didn't come here with the specific goal of something serious. I came to meet someone new, have a good time and see what happens. I'm not much of a long term relationship guy though, mostly because keeping me hooked for a long time requires something I seriously doubt anyone really has. But if you think you're just the lady, or gentleman for that matter, to prove me wrong, I would love to hear from you, and even if you aren't after all, I promise it'll be a special experience all the same, and an interesting way of challenging oneself."
*Orianna is the first the comment.*

Well you heard our exotic reptilian playboy friend here. Do you know Fizz or Nami by any chance? Finally, is anyone willing to take our participant up on his offer?

Lord of Apoc

12-08-2012

Vale jumped up in the crowd.
"HE'S PERFECT!"

Grand Viper

12-08-2012

"A matchmaking service? Without me?!" A loud, bawdy voice called out. A Bilgewater man walked into the room, his mustache bristling with indignation. "Y'cannot deprive the women of this world of me, m'bright and shiny maiden of metal! I, Jurante and my mustache, have now joined the fray!"

He coughed and twirled his facial hair, "I mean, when it is my turn of course. Good things happen to those that wait, eh ladies?"

The pirate made his way over to a seat, sat down, and brought a flask up to his lips and started to drink from it. One could only assume it was alcohol from the smell that emanated from the container.

Sykper

12-08-2012

{{ Debating about letting him come by, you know who. }}

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna is the first the comment.*

Well you heard our exotic reptilian playboy friend here. Do you know Fizz or Nami by any chance? Finally, is anyone willing to take our participant up on his offer?
"I've summoned both, but sadly haven't had a chance to sit down and have a talk with either yet."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Vale jumped up in the crowd.
"HE'S PERFECT!"
Sintarr makes a bow in Vale's direction. "Thank you very much for the compliment. Judging from what I know about you at the moment, which admittedly isn't much beside your appearance, you are quite magnificent yourself, but why don't you share a bit about yourself and further confirm my conclusion?"