Nami, the Tidecaller Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

islesofurth

12-08-2012

what's with the rune recommendations
are we to expect new and tons stronger runes or is this something only privileged to employees

+1 Gold per 3 seconds Quintessences
double gold income, 2400 average gold per game

even the 5g p10 only average 200-300 after paying themselves off (if you don't upgrade them)

BetoPR

12-08-2012

i bought nami with rp but it says temporarily disabled can someone tell me what can i do?

Emaera

12-08-2012

Too glitchy to play right now. I'll pick her back up when every heal doesn't cost a fourth of her mana and bounces around EVERY time instead of just every once in a while.

SPIKERZ

12-08-2012

normally 1950? I disagree the price of new champ bundles have always been 1450 ever since the varus release if i remember correctly. Gradually raising prices, soon bundles will be 1950 and your claim will be that 1950 is the normal price of bundles which is incorrect.

Skyfall44

12-08-2012

Worst support I've played in a long long time and I play them a lot. Don't get lured... I do admit in her defense that I (sadly) enjoy playing 3s, but still. Her cd, ratios and mana cost are high and she's got the worst farming in the game. No wonder why they suggest ad and gold runes in the spotlight. Okay, she got very good CC. But that makes her the most team dependent you can get (which is somehow the role of a support, but this bad, really ?). Don't know how they could fix her, maybe by taking out the slow on her E but allowing more than 3 attacks... Her Q would need a fix too, so hard to land...

Gardonazorph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I am explicitly glad that the 1350 RP norm has yet to hit us. Delay it as much as possible!!!

PlagueHunter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
Very appreciative for another support to select from, thank you Riot for the continued work in this software title in keeping it fresh and current.

-Sylph
Well played, horrible pun but well played.

2112RuSh

12-08-2012

Fizz.... Cass.... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

MTaur

12-08-2012

First Normal game, 1/4/28. This never happens to me.

Guess I might keep playing this one.

Mutton Shirt

12-08-2012

Boobs on a fish