Lee sin needs nerf badly

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Anubis

Senior Member

12-08-2012

I think lee sin is not where riot or the community wants him to be. His early game is still the game in the game. Like shaco was early season 2. Riot said season 3 they make the jungle hard to keep jungle pressure from lanes and yet i still see lee sins coming out the jungle and ganking at lvl 2 and wrecking face with still quit a bit of hp left. How is it that hes still doing this. i listed the reason below.

His whole kit is to strong. and still allows for early ganks and lane pressure way to early. Every game lee sin plays hes a deciding factor on why enemy lanes win. He is also an extremely viable jungle and top. His whole kit is too good.
He can jump with his Q if he lands it. Not hard to lane it. The missal speed is fast enough and the width is wide enough to hit almost anything. His W allows for spellvamp and lifesteal that can be use with Smite summoner spell on top of sheilding himself and or w/e else he sheilds not to mention ITS ANOTHER JUMP. His E does too much as well. When use it deals damage as well as lees Q when active again it then Slows movement speed and Attack Speed by 60% on top of revealing stealth units. That is way to much. His R is a slightly smaller jump the target it hits is knock back and anything behind it gets a small knock back effect too. Combine with his Q doing Q R Q allows for massive dmg and movement at the same time. Not counting his W who he can sheild from or to and stop all damage be true damage.

His kit is way to strong.
Passive. Ever time lee use's abilitys he gains attack speed too = 2 really fast hits. "Combine with double active Q W E thats 6 procs on his passive and then R for a 7th. Witch is a totaly of 14 Autoattacks when you use all his abilitys and thats if you get each hit in after each ability.

Q damages and jumps
W sheilds lifesteal/spellvamp useable with smite summoner spell. Also offers movement.
E Damages with AoE slow of movement and attack speed by 60% also reveals stealth units
R Small Jump with a strong damging knock back witch can hit other enemys and knock them back.

Call this a QQ thread for all the lee sin players say hes been nerf already still does not change the fact hes too strong still. Rails has been nerf like 7 or 8 times and still is viable. Saying nerfing him makes him unviable is not the case. The slow on his E is too much.
early damage on his Q too high. Passive should be use to jungle. Smite should not be a procable spellvamp ability when its concidered a summoner spell not ability. E should not reveal stealth units if the slow remains this high.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Lee Sin was designed to have a powerful early game. Working as intended.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Anubis

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Lee Sin was designed to have a powerful early game. Working as intended.
Not this powerful. Riot even said so them selfs they want lane pressure to ease up in season 3 from the jungles. Lee can still gank at lvl 2 and be good at it with no problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AS1 Anubis View Post
Not this powerful. Riot even said so them selfs they want lane pressure to ease up in season 3 from the jungles. Lee can still gank at lvl 2 and be good at it with no problem.
Working.

As.

Intended.

Yes, Lee Sin IS supposed to be able to gank at level 2. By design. Just because you didn't think to put down a ward and watch for him early in the game doesn't mean he's overpowered.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Anubis

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Working.

As.

Intended.

Yes, Lee Sin IS supposed to be able to gank at level 2. By design. Just because you didn't think to put down a ward and watch for him early in the game doesn't mean he's overpowered.
Um are you reading this whole thread or you just mad because i'm herping on lee sin?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Anubis

Senior Member

12-08-2012

I guess hes mad i'm herping on lee sin hes a lee sin player


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AS1 Anubis View Post
Um are you reading this whole thread or you just mad because i'm herping on lee sin?
Are you just bad, or just *****ing about Lee Sin because you lost to him in one game on your history?

I'm guessing the second; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and be willing to believe you're not an outright horrible player.

Just because I defend a champion does not mean I play them. I don't.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DynamoFlame

Junior Member

12-08-2012

I think what bass is trying to say is that even with season 3 changes, some chars are going to finish jungle times quickly while some will finish not so quickly. Just like it's always been. Heck lee doesn't even have the fastest or safest clear time I'm pretty sure.

I believe you have issues with lee sin, but I don't think his jungling should be the crux of your argument.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Hell, you want a terrifying level 2 gank? Jayce can pull off the same and worse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Anubis

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamoFlame View Post
I think what bass is trying to say is that even with season 3 changes, some chars are going to finish jungle times quickly while some will finish not so quickly. Just like it's always been. Heck lee doesn't even have the fastest or safest clear time I'm pretty sure.

I believe you have issues with lee sin, but I don't think his jungling should be the crux of your argument.
I genrally dont have issues with lee sin. Just because i lost to a lee sin jungle does not have and effect that he has more then a 50% win ratio and is 49% most popular champion. Why do you think people play him. hes broken thats why. His kit gives him 7 abilitys all of witch he can use because he gets so much energy in return from his passive and safegaurd. He does way to much for no cost to very little. The game i did lose to lee sin it was because of lee sin.
He was the sol reason top lost mid and bot lost there lane. Too much OP and dominance early game and it carry's hard into mid/late game.

I do get some people can get early ganks but to the extreme lee sin takes it hes viable all game just much stronger early on. He has no fall off point.


12345 ... 7