Champion Spotlight: Nami, the Tidecaller

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coolguy2563

12-08-2012

they dint post the items

ReaperFan

12-08-2012

Hinting at solo laning and not giving an item build? Yeah, I'm totally taking this girl AP mid.

xMartyrx

12-08-2012

Whenever I Target allies, or myself Ebb and Flow does not bounce. Sad.

BuSHiD0

12-08-2012

You know what would be awesome? If he stopped using the names of the abilities during the parts of the videos where he explains the action and using combos. It gets sooo confusing and I actually have to go back and read what those abilities do and which one is which. It would be so much easier if he just described them by Q, W, E, and R.

As in, "With this champ, you always want to initiate with your W, then use E to buff your allies. This will activate your passive and then you can finally snag an ad carry with your Q. Once their team reacts to save their ad carry, a well-placed R will give your team a huge advantage."

That sounds so much easier to understand and figure out than something like this...
"With this champ, you always want to initiate with your Call of Eternal Osmosis, then use the Righteous Mallet of Everlasting Flames to buff your allies. This will activate your Rushing Hand of Fapping and then you can finally snag an ad carry with your Sit in the Corner of Punishment. Once their team reacts to save their ad carry, a well-placed Upload of the Empress Disruptor will give your team a huge advantage."

What???

It's hard be told the 5 names of the abilities (including the passive) and then within a minute or two, remember all the abilities by name in order to follow what he's saying when the champ is chaining them together. I know some people might say, "what about the people who change their keys and don't use Q, W, E, and R?" Well, I think there are more people that might have a hard time following the video this way than there are people that would be annoyed if they called them out using the keys. It could even work if he would just say things like, "Then use her slow to catch up, followed by her pop-up to ensure her team picks up the kill." There's another way to make it so much easier to follow.

ReaperFan

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMartyrx View Post
Whenever I Target allies, or myself Ebb and Flow does not bounce. Sad.
Is there an enemy present? The bounce has to be done from ally>enemy or enemy>ally. If it's just you and a lane partner, it won't bounce because it has no enemy it can chain to.

GamblinCharlie

12-08-2012

sounds like a better top laner than a support tbh.

PeterSkittles

12-08-2012

She is sweet, funny, but she is so week. Low ad and ap, walk speed is low, low HP, and her ult is low too. Also her mana is nt enough neither. i want her to fixed next time.

Silkdawn

12-09-2012

Seems a bit more aggresive than I first imagined her, but her support kit looks nice to an old supporter like me.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

No item suggestions?

jdmn2594

12-09-2012

xD