Black Cleaver pt. 2

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krampus Claus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulleer View Post
That's so incredibly disappointing. Meanwhile, mages can stack runes, masteries, sorc shoes, bft, abyssal, void staff.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease. If there's a massive influx of QQ about BC, it's going to get nerfed into the ground.

"this is why we can't have nice things" - Talon

Skulleer

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
BFT and guise share the same passive so they don't stack. MR isn't as easy to stack in large chunks as armor though.
So that means bursty mages are even stronger. Talon is currently as OP as he has ever been in his history and I still have games where an Eve or Kat kills 2x as many people as I do. After 1000+ games, I guess I have to actually play a mage, as much as I despise them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krampus Claus View Post
The squeaky wheel gets the grease. If there's a massive influx of QQ about BC, it's going to get nerfed into the ground.

"this is why we can't have nice things" - Talon
It's like they're playing whack-a-mole with tactical nukes. I'm just a simple Talon player who would be happy with a 50% win-rate champion like I had in season 2. Nothing special, nothing OP. He's about to become The Turd's Shadow.

Krampus Claus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulleer View Post
So that means bursty mages are even stronger. Talon is currently as OP as he has ever been in his history and I still have games where an Eve or Kat kills 2x as many people as I do. After 1000+ games, I guess I have to actually play a mage, as much as I despise them.

It's like they're playing whack-a-mole with tactical nukes. I'm just a simple Talon player who would be happy with a 50% win-rate champion like I had in season 2. Nothing special, nothing OP. He's about to become The Turd's Shadow.
To be fair, individual AD assassin champs like talon just need buffs, ratio buffs to be exact. Whether or not Riot decides to eviscerate the item they made just for AD casters, they need to address the individual kits and numbers of these forgotten champs.

Catnium

12-08-2012

funny thing is

we finally get an item for attack damage casters
and now people are asking for its removal

hehe am i the only one that see's the irony in this ?

i mean clearly BC was made to stack 4 times so riot knew full well whats its capable off so we can stop pretending it is some amazing player discovery riot dint knew about
probably best to adjust some numbers on BC instead of completely destroying the one item that's been given to us for our ad caster champions by making literally everything on the item that makes it the item unique

bierfaust

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
funny thing is

we finally get an item for attack damage casters
and now people are asking for its removal

hehe am i the only one that see's the irony in this ?

i mean clearly BC was made to stack 4 times so riot knew full well whats its capable off so we can stop pretending it is some amazing player discovery riot dint knew about
probably best to adjust some numbers on BC instead of completely destroying the one item that's been given to us for our ad caster champions by making literally everything on the item that makes it the item unique
Riot didn't make it unique because it was aimed at SR. E.G. Tanks and ad casters giving armor shred that the rest of the team can take advantage of.

Of course they didn't give a **** about DOM when they released it as even 200 elo player could see that with the sheer amount of gold available in DOM, stacking BC was inevitable, and very bad for the game.

VoidInsanity

12-08-2012

It would be fine if.

1 - The AR Pen is unique
2 - The CDR is unique
3 - The passive is unique
4 - A % MR version existed for casters
5 - The amount of shred was nerfed.
6 - The amount of stacks required being 8 instead of 4, having single target skills and auto attacks apply 2 stacks a time (same restriction BFT / Tourment has).

The item is not just strong in dominion, it is just strong in general. It needs a nerf in all modes, not just this one.

Vivi R66

12-08-2012

Quote:
The problem with BC on live server is that people were stacking it, nerfing the passive and making it unique was enough but reducing the flat armor pen was too much.
This. Dont nerf the flat pen...

Fashbinder

12-08-2012

WHO PLAYS DOMINION??

Compare Brutalizer cost for 15 armor pen to the cost of 15 armor.

Riot plz.

stormfallen

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashbinder View Post
WHO PLAYS DOMINION??
At least seven pages of people, apparently.

urmamasllama

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicleX View Post
It would be fine if.

1 - The AR Pen is unique
2 - The CDR is unique
3 - The passive is unique
4 - A % MR version existed for casters
5 - The amount of shred was nerfed.
6 - The amount of stacks required being 8 instead of 4, having single target skills and auto attacks apply 2 stacks a time (same restriction BFT / Tourment has).

The item is not just strong in dominion, it is just strong in general. It needs a nerf in all modes, not just this one.
the nerfs in the OP are nerfs for BC across all modes