With all due respect....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaseraSedai

Junior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroupSex View Post
Honestly, that was my first thought after reviewing your case. "This guy must be new to the game." Some people take this game pretty serious. I'm one of those guys, but what your team should have done was help you out by telling you how to play Blitz (rather than ignoring the fact you didn't know what you were doing.)
That not only makes you not want to play, but also keeps you away from trying new champions. =/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronyOwl

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Game 1, saying you "give up" because of the "circle jerk up top" was not very friendly.

Game 3, the MLP comment makes it sound like you really don't care whether you're ruining things for your team or not.

So yeah, I'm sure the feeding thing wasn't helping, but you were probably punished largely cause of that.

Also remember, as always, that these were not the only games you've been reported in; you need to rack up quite a few reports to end up in the Tribunal in the first place. Surely not all of those could have been from your first few games, so there's probably something else going on here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaseraSedai View Post
It was my first day playing.... I am new at this game, and have had this account for under a week, plus exam studying. I even said it was my first time trying him.
I dont understand this feeding concept. Its not ranked, and regular games where you can learn how to play? Why should I be punished for trying new champions?....

I understand banning based on being rude, etc, but trying out new champions? That shouldnt be an issue at all. Not fair to the newbies like me who are trying to learn the game and how other players react etc.

New player using "its not ranked" as argument?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BillyTheAttorney

Senior Member

12-08-2012

I find it really interesting that in all three reported games - you had an AD carry on your team that seemed to have or keep stacking Elisa's Miracle and didn't have any kills.

What an interesting coincidence. What are the odds?

Certainly not part of a duo troll team. Would never cross my mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaseraSedai

Junior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
New player using "its not ranked" as argument?
Yes, because Ive played WOW and various other games where there is a difference in PVP and RANKED games. Ranked are srs bsns, arenas and reg games are not....
RANKED doesnt just refer to this game... -_-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaseraSedai

Junior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheAttorney View Post
I find it really interesting that in all three reported games - you had an AD carry on your team that seemed to have or keep stacking Elisa's Miracle and didn't have any kills.

What an interesting coincidence. What are the odds?

Certainly not part of a duo troll team. Would never cross my mind.


Actually Miss fortune and the other who was with me was my friend who made me play this game to begin with. What is wrong with you people? Do you see TROLL in everything? Honestly? THIS is the toxic community they need to get rid of, not the newbs with barely any kills in ALL Games and not for lack of trying.

WE ARE NEW. I dont even know what AD means, much less carry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaseraSedai

Junior Member

12-08-2012

Its a lost cause. You seem to see TROLL in everything.

Every mistake is INTENTIONAL.... Really? Yeah, Im done with this free to play game. Its full of "Srs bsns" who cant tell between a troll and a newbie.

I am definitely wasting 30-45 minutes of my time in this game, JUST to troll people who arent even in ranked. Yes, thats exactly what I do with my time, because I do not have a life nor exams nor anything else going on. Precisely.
I cannot believe this thought escaped me. You, dear sir, are a genius. /hat off.

And this is why P2P games are still kicking, and why this ridiculousness does not invade other games. LoL is the worst community I have ever seen gaming wise, and Ive played many games during my time. Hell, even CoD is not as bad as this, from both the "veterans" and the players in my level range.

Peace.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BillyTheAttorney

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaseraSedai View Post
Actually Miss fortune and the other who was with me was my friend who made me play this game to begin with. What is wrong with you people? Do you see TROLL in everything? Honestly? THIS is the toxic community they need to get rid of, not the newbs with barely any kills in ALL Games and not for lack of trying.

WE ARE NEW. I dont even know what AD means, much less carry.
You and your friend are the only people I've ever seen "new" to the game that didn't immediately build damage or even the recommended items for the champions.

Also, you didn't even ask anyone in any of the game for advice on a build or "what should I be doing?!" which is common for new players.

No sir. You and your friend were having a fun day trolling bots and low levels. I'd recommend taking my advice so you can troll more effectively and have a believable argument about being new before feigning injustice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaseraSedai

Junior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheAttorney View Post
You and your friend are the only people I've ever seen "new" to the game that didn't immediately build damage or even the recommended items for the champions.

Also, you didn't even ask anyone in any of the game for advice on a build or "what should I be doing?!" which is common for new players.

No sir. You and your friend were having a fun day trolling bots and low levels. I'd recommend taking my advice so you can troll more effectively and have a believable argument about being new before feigning injustice.
Because some of us actually like to learn WHILE playing, not copying a cookie-cutter spec that every other bob and joe have by googling it? Same with WoW. I want to play the game and learn by DOING, not by reading a post on HOW to do something.

Its a game... ITS FUN. Its supposed to be play and learn, not copy this guys build, copy what he does, and just keep doing it. If I want to copy and do nothing but shadow and read information on over 100 champions (since I dont know which I like aside from Sona so far), then I may as well finish my 15 page essay and study, where it is BENEFICIAL.

A game is supposed to be fun. NOT work. NOT a chore.

I research for papers, assignments, and tests. NOT games where I prefer to play and learn.

Again, your point is moot. Youre another "holier than thou" who thinks he knows everything there is in the world - in this case LoL and player mentality - from his mother's basement. I rest my case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaseraSedai View Post
Because some of us actually like to learn WHILE playing, not copying a cookie-cutter spec that every other bob and joe have by googling it? Same with WoW. I want to play the game and learn by DOING, not by reading a post on HOW to do something.

Its a game... ITS FUN. Its supposed to be play and learn, not copy this guys build, copy what he does, and just keep doing it. If I want to copy and do nothing but shadow and read information on over 100 champions (since I dont know which I like aside from Sona so far), then I may as well finish my 15 page essay and study, where it is BENEFICIAL.

A game is supposed to be fun. NOT work. NOT a chore.

I research for papers, assignments, and tests. NOT games where I prefer to play and learn.

Again, your point is moot. Youre another "holier than thou" who thinks he knows everything there is in the world - in this case LoL and player mentality - from his mother's basement. I rest my case.

You know what I see on you and your arguments and your games?
A player that was permabanned and made a smurf, got caught again, and now is trying to use the "new player" thing as an excuse for your behavior.


If that is the case, I tell you that bringing your case to public was a mistake. Riot can find out who is your main, and they care little about permabanned players ruining games for actually new players.