The Player Concepts Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HisRettness

12-05-2012

I don't know how to do anything like this, but if someone would make this skin, I know anyone who owns Voli would buy it!!! The Coca-Cola bear would be a hit!!!

Swos

12-07-2012

I really need feedback from people. No one that has been on my thread has really said anything to help me out, please I need extreme feedback other than, "it's a good champ". I need constructive criticism.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=swos

Moby the White

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swos View Post
I really need feedback from people. No one that has been on my thread has really said anything to help me out, please I need extreme feedback other than, "it's a good champ". I need constructive criticism.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=swos
ok ill review it

JustBoneBrook

12-08-2012

Thx for the mermaid Riot.
My bros got a idea and whant me to right it for him.
It a new fighter or somthink like this, he is a cerber a dog whit 3 heads in mythologie
#1 passif dont know
#2 q is a taugle like w and e but q is the meele one (head) it atk the same target of the auto atk.
#3 w is the ranged head it atk far enemie (not the same of the basse atk it like a turret on the champ)
#4 it the magic head do like the ranged one
all q w e make a passif and a taugle. taugle a head make your champ to double the passif bulf of this hhead. they also cost alot of mana like ulti of swain.
#5 it a great bulf for all his head and him. (may be a % to become better hif head ar active.)

#6 the cerber his like galio a gatekeeper but it for the noxian.

Thx for reading Riot and sorry again for the bad english.
Thx again Riot bye.

BreezySombrero

12-09-2012

Clyde, the Lone Wanderer
Clyde's first memories were of walking. His father kept him and his mother moving every second of daylight. Every day, they would pack up their camp and get moving. Once the light had faded, they would find a place and settle down for the night.
One time, Clyde dared to ask his father why they walked.
"Purpose," his father replied. "It's our purpose to walk, until there is nowhere else to walk."
Clyde never fully understood what his father meant until his father's feet took their last steps. That night, his mother left in the middle of the night, leaving the young Clyde alone in the dark. The next day, Clyde woke up alone and with a newfound vigor and understanding. He packed his things like he did every morning and set off.
He walked on, for 60 years he walked on, until there was nowhere in all of Runeterra he had not visited except for one place: the Fields of Justice. So, Clyde joined the League, a broken old man, to finally take his steps on the only ground not yet walked. No one but former High Counselor, Reginald Ashram, knows how the frail man passed the League judgment, but despite the doubts of everyone, Clyde's first fight was a historic one.
As soon as it started, and the other champions rushed to the shop and to choose their lanes, Clyde began walking, never stopping, the whole match. Anyone who wandered into his path was swiftly stricken down. That game, he accumulated a record number of kills without falling once.
After the great victory, Clyde publicly announced that he would stay around and call the Institute of War his home. Finally, the notorious pilgrim found his home, and his purpose along with it. Today, kept alive and safe from the danger of old age, Clyde fights on, always walking, never stopping.

"Beginner's luck..."
- Garen

Sayings

Movement
-Walk, walk, walk
-Always moving
-Never stop walking

Attack
-Out of my way
-I will cease your travels
-You will walk no more

Taunt
-Just another bump in the road...

Play Style
-Tank, Jungler

ChaosDK

12-10-2012

Hello guys just posting for my concept, though it hasn't really had much feedback and attention. It's a really smooth concept guys it would be cool if you guys check it out, I really put much effort onto it. So please give it a peek and tell me whats wrong and what needs some changes since noone has really said what literal changes I should make with it, it's a really cool champion and I hope you guys will like it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2868648

NobSaiboot

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBoneBrook View Post
Thx for the mermaid Riot.
My bros got a idea and whant me to right it for him.
It a new fighter or somthink like this, he is a cerber a dog whit 3 heads in mythologie
#1 passif dont know
#2 q is a taugle like w and e but q is the meele one (head) it atk the same target of the auto atk.
#3 w is the ranged head it atk far enemie (not the same of the basse atk it like a turret on the champ)
#4 it the magic head do like the ranged one
all q w e make a passif and a taugle. taugle a head make your champ to double the passif bulf of this hhead. they also cost alot of mana like ulti of swain.
#5 it a great bulf for all his head and him. (may be a % to become better hif head ar active.)

#6 the cerber his like galio a gatekeeper but it for the noxian.

Thx for reading Riot and sorry again for the bad english.
Thx again Riot bye.
Cerber dog...Try Cerberus :3

Oceanian

12-14-2012

Would someone be kind enough to review my champion?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2827576

ItsDavidsBacon

12-14-2012

I'm a HUGE fan of Pure Pwnage and a HUGE fan of League of Legends. It is currently my favorite game and I'm quite mad at my self for only starting to play it about a month ago.
Anyways, I've watched a couple of LoL events on Twitch.TV where Jarett Cale, AKA teh_pwnerer is a guest host/commentator and I know that you guys are also big fans of Pure Pwnage.
He's mentioned a few times that he would love to see a teh_pwnerer skin on a champion (not sure which one, you'd have to contact him for that). I also think that all Pure Pwnage fans that play LoL (must be quite a few) would definitely buy the skin!
Please consider this, it would be awesome and would make a lot of people happy. I already know I would buy it if you released it.

Thanks for your time.

- ItsDavidsBacon

ShadowdeHedgehog

12-14-2012

I have to say it but got to have Freaky, The Scary Snowman as a champion. Seriously, he could be an AP caster or something but the Youtube videos are hilarious. I think it needs commemorating