Nami

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Support Naked

12-07-2012

I bought the skin bundle for Nami and when I tried to use the Nami skin it said "click here to unlock" (when I was in a lobby), and after the game I went to check my skins and the NamI skin was available for 975, and I checked my purchase history and it showed that I had bought the Nami skin bundle.

Also when I was in the lobby and clicked "click here to unlock" it said unavailable.

Just reloaded my client and it still doesn't think I bought the bundle when purchases said I did...

Help please!

I Support Naked

12-07-2012

Just bought the Nami skin to see if that'd fix it, rip 975 RP.

I Support Naked

12-07-2012

Didn't work, forgot to add^

I Support Naked

12-07-2012

bump, I have the Nami skin now, but I am down 975 RP, because I bought the skin after I had bought the bundle when it was glitched. Any refunds? :/

I Support Naked

12-07-2012

YooriMental

12-07-2012

same

Jahweh

12-07-2012

i think somethings wrong with servers i cant join que because im assigned to a non existent game

Neftiaf

12-07-2012

the same happend to me, but when i check my purchase history nami apears twice instead of the nami and skin in that order

Kao Atlantis

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot NOC View Post
Summoners,

We are aware that there may be issues connecting to PVP.net and we are working to fix this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Riot Appears to be aware of the login issue and are working on fixing it. [http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?t=2878872]

I would suggest logging a support ticket to Riot about your skin purchase though. I am sure they can get the RP problem sorted out. [https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new]

Kao Atlantis

12-07-2012

Actually, I had another idea about the skin purchase. Have you tried going to the store and clicking the "purchases" tab. You should be able to see both the Nami Bundle and the skin listed, you can't refund the bundle but you should be able to refund the separate skin purchase.