The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphite View Post
I am bad person :'(
yep

Einheria Valesti

12-07-2012

you gotta finish season 2 then catch up on season three so you can ride the hype train before each new ep comes out makes it that much more fun, especially if you join a synchtube marathon run or something

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

wubs over rated

Murdock328

12-07-2012

I was going to post an image of scootaloo I found amusing, but it's on a site I don't think everyone here would agree with and I don't feel like downloading it because I don't 100% trust the site myself.

Einheria Valesti

12-07-2012

i dont think you can post r34 on the forums regardless, TOS and all that, you can link it though

Sailor Cosmos

12-07-2012

I love you.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
i dont think you can post r34 on the forums regardless, TOS and all that, you can link it though
$20 says most people like the show because of R34 making it even better

Einheria Valesti

12-07-2012

I don't like it very much, I don't have anything against it though, several people in my skype group like posting and sharing images of it so i'm used to seeing it. I just never go out of my way to look it up

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

12-07-2012

Try it out, it is worth it.

IMHO one if not the best cartoon/anime stylish series on TV.

Season 2 was awesome, even much better than S1. Can't wait for S3 - or did they already broadcast it?

Have to see it in English, though, will be a while till even S2 will be localized into my mother tongue.

Einheria Valesti

12-07-2012

Season 3 started a while ago bro! There's 5 episodes out already, the 6th airs tomorrow morning!

If you need links I can link you ;D All episodes are on youtube about 2 hours after they air

I just realized you might've misunderstood what I meant when i said that I didn't like "it" much, i was referring to R34 aka adult themed images from the show. I love the show itself <3