Other rengar nerf???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaptoRGmo7

12-07-2012

Rengar
Battle Roar's damage decreased to 50/80/110/140/170 from 60/100/140/180/220
Thrill of the Hunt now has a short delay before his stealth, 1.25 seconds and delayed up to 3 seconds if hit.

Really? :'(

RENGAR NEVER WAS OP!!!!!!

http://educacion-infantil.net/wp-con...2009/11/o1.jpg

Acrylamide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Say IPL5 where a full tank rengar was melting towers / brutally destroying carries.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-07-2012

And yet he's still not up.

They made it a bit harder to regain life. So the value of free hp went up a bit

King Luiii

12-07-2012

this Rengar nerf really not needed he is strong but not op! this nerf is too much and will make him useless!
i mean wtf, look at the totally op jax or darius. they never get a nerf and they are so much stronger.
really dont understand this...

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Luiii View Post
this Rengar nerf really not needed he is strong but not op! this nerf is too much and will make him useless!
i mean wtf, look at the totally op jax or darius. they never get a nerf and they are so much stronger.
prices are changing and the value of his abilties are changing. All the versions I saw reduced his healing as well.

also you don't have to be OP to get nerfed

RaptoRGmo7

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Luiii View Post
YES, now rengar is soo useless

LonelyLiamNeeson

12-07-2012

well now that no one can play him, they better make a new champ with an avp reference. just make a rengar jax skin, that way people can enjoy thinking their playing rengar, who is impossible to jungle effectively with now. thanks riot.

Aubheron

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylamide View Post
Say IPL5 where a full tank rengar was melting towers / brutally destroying carries.

But they are not nerfing that, they are virtually destroying his only scape. Wich is his ult, no it was not free to use it.

aces2kj

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylamide View Post
what are you talking about rengar took so long to take down a single tower he back doored 3 times in order to take down the bot turret

IonDragonX

12-07-2012

I'm collecting all these in the Beta Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
He's been hit with something like eight nerfs to his original kit now.
There HAS to be some EARLY REINFORCEMENT so that Rengar jungle the way that he was designed!!
Please increase his buff durations by 2 seconds! Increase his base health per second back to what it was! Give back the 7 second stealth if you see fit to make a long delay for it to activate!