The Stripper Pole Is Too Much

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Ginyu

12-07-2012

Assassins use sexuality to get at targets. For an assassin to know how to work a pole to get at her target is not out of the question. Everyone needs to quit cheesin. Also OP I think there might be something wrong with you.

Eleshakai

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessChen View Post
You should kind of actually read my posts, I never once called it a stripper dance. I believe you are looking for someone else. I just was making a point as to why this is causing more outrage, though Nid's is pretty... special in of itself >.<

*edit*
Honestly I just extremely dislike the skin period, the coloring is horrid, I'm sure it'll change but I wouldn't buy it with the lack of any animations. Like the santa Veigar one err bad santa, but yeah. No new animations, why buy? I'll stick with my English super villain Veigar
Um there is no 'super villain veigar' skin. You cannot have a skin that doesn't exist.

I agree the Kat skin is terrible looking. But the poledancing is neither offensive nor a problem.

Toreka

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veevos View Post
Agreed. I think the discussion of the direction of skins needs to be put to the community in an intelligent way and get good feedback on whether or not the majority of the community would prefer more sexy or more bad*ss. I prefer the latter, but let the community speak. I'd like to see riot make an official statement/poll about this.
Well, I rarely see Riot bringing a lot of attention to the topic because when they do it tends to just add wood to the fire, but I would love nothing more than to have a 1 on 1 discussion with certain reds on the topic to learn more about their point of view.

Veevos

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Ginyu View Post
Assassins use sexuality to get at targets. For an assassin to know how to work a pole to get at her target is not out of the question. Everyone needs to quit cheesin. Also OP I think there might be something wrong with you.
http://imgur.com/qmucN

Link relevant.

Archangel9088

12-07-2012

just shut the **** up. shut. the. ****. up.

Teckn0

12-07-2012

People will learn how to appreciate the entertainment skins give us by Riot. So what, Katarina is a Sexi Assassin. She spins around a Candy Cane. Its cool and neat and sexi. If you honestly really don't like it, than don't buy it.

A lot of people can see how little entertainment the skin gives is worth it. It enhances your gaming experience.

Lina Perverse

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleshakai View Post
1) Your name immediately makes me hate you.

2) She is not naked, she is merely dancing around the pole, hence poledancing not stripping. Tadaa, problem solved, situation ended.
why so hate?

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teckn0 View Post
People will learn how to appreciate the entertainment skins give us by Riot. So what, Katarina is a Sexi Assassin. She spins around a Candy Cane. Its cool and neat and sexi. If you honestly really don't like it, than don't buy it.

A lot of people can see how little entertainment the skin gives is worth it. It enhances your gaming experience.
But..but...it degrades women dude! It degrades them...it makes them think "Oh...I don't look like that...I suck" no morals man, no morals.

Capt Ginyu

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veevos View Post
http://imgur.com/qmucN

Link relevant.
Gladly. :3 my insight to you is, it's a game. Get over it.

LittleMewMew

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleshakai View Post
Um there is no 'super villain veigar' skin. You cannot have a skin that doesn't exist.

I agree the Kat skin is terrible looking. But the poledancing is neither offensive nor a problem.
Superb villain Veigar? Close enough xD But seriously he reminds me of James bond villains with the way he looks. That's why I said that, if only they gave him an english accent. One can dream~