The Stripper Pole Is Too Much

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayeto

Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post
meanwhile in Nidalee's dance...

i would like to take the time and give this man the "I Won the Internet" award


seriously lol community this recall has got NOTHING on nids dance


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerinx View Post
Show me the boobs inside a game-related costume and I am fine, you are not getting the point. These skins look awful inside the game because they are so out of context.
Part of the reasons skins are made is so they can be taken out of context. They are for fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lina Perverse

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleshakai View Post
No... its function is a DANCING POLE.

Not all poledancers are strippers. Poledancing itself is an artform. Just because some people use that art to be sleezy doesn't mean the art itself is a problem.
The way riot showing it in game says otherwise

did you know? candy cane MF skin all she does is firing candies in that candy cane guns

meanwhile, CC katarina..that skin should be firing candies instead of blades.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleMewMew

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayeto View Post
i would like to take the time and give this man the "I Won the Internet" award


seriously lol community this recall has got NOTHING on nids dance
The difference between a dance and a recall is that one is optional, the other practically isn't.

Recalling is pretty much inevitable if you don't want to lose your lane. You cant just run back to base and expect to be on equal footing with your opponent.

While Nidalees dance is... deplorable, you never actually have to type /d to win your lane.

*edit* I just realized I said the same thing three times x.x


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Perverse View Post
The way riot showing it in game says otherwise

did you know? candy cane MF skin all she does is firing candies in that candy cane guns

meanwhile, CC katarina..that skin should be firing candies instead of blades.
Your name is Lina Perverse, you are obviously a ****, why is this a problem for you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toreka

Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalze View Post
Changed my post, I get your point, I just misread you the first time. And I get your point and agree with it, yet you are not calling the pitchforks over a skin, which makes you one of the few mature and intelligent people.

I wouldn't mind more champions/skins like Leona/Diana/Varus etc, but at the same time I'm not calling a massive riot/witch hunt for skins like this. It's just silly.
I think the only way to make reliable change is with calm, intelligent discussion, and I think a lot of people just get worked up because this is such a polarizing topic, and seeing a skin like this can really set that off one way or the other.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayeto

Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessChen View Post
The difference between a dance and a recall is that one is optional, the other practically isn't.

Recalling is pretty much inevitable if you dont' want to lose your lane. You cant just run back to base and expect to be on equal footing with your opponent.

Dance animations however are avoidable. Recalling is not.

While Nidalees dance is... deplorable, you never actually have to type /d to win your lane. Recalling however is inevitable.
then dont buy the bloody skin but please dont a on swing on a giant candy cane as a stripper pole dance. go see a really stripper dance then come back and feel stupid -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veevos

Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toreka View Post
I think the only way to make reliable change is with calm, intelligent discussion, and I think a lot of people just get worked up because this is such a polarizing topic, and seeing a skin like this can really set that off one way or the other.
Agreed. I think the discussion of the direction of skins needs to be put to the community in an intelligent way and get good feedback on whether or not the majority of the community would prefer more sexy or more bad*ss. I prefer the latter, but let the community speak. I'd like to see riot make an official statement/poll about this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eleshakai

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Perverse View Post
The way riot showing it in game says otherwise

did you know? candy cane MF skin all she does is firing candies in that candy cane guns

meanwhile, CC katarina..that skin should be firing candies instead of blades.
1) Your name immediately makes me hate you.

2) She is not naked, she is merely dancing around the pole, hence poledancing not stripping. Tadaa, problem solved, situation ended.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleMewMew

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayeto View Post
then dont buy the bloody skin but please dont a on swing on a giant candy cane as a stripper pole dance. go see a really stripper dance then come back and feel stupid -.-
You should kind of actually read my posts, I never once called it a stripper dance. I believe you are looking for someone else. I just was making a point as to why this is causing more outrage, though Nid's is pretty... special in of itself >.<

*edit*
Honestly I just extremely dislike the skin period, the coloring is horrid, I'm sure it'll change but I wouldn't buy it with the lack of any animations. Like the santa Veigar one err bad santa, but yeah. No new animations, why buy? I'll stick with my English super villain Veigar