Funny Sr players "trying out things bifur srz biznus nurmals" stories

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

12-06-2012

I have a different issue, some SR players are good enough mechanically they get into my Elo range after a relatively short amount of games.

Had a 60 Dominion game Olaf go bot lane, he went b after every time the enemy laner went b, and concentrated on farming to the exclusion of all else. The usual Shurelya+Randuin's build.
He said I was trolling him for coming to gank bot (which we all know doesn't always happen). He asked in /all for everyone to report me for trolling - for building Executioner's Calling on Jax >.>

I remember from ages ago someone who rage-quit because we ganked bot lane, so didn't let him lane 1v1 properly...

But it happens in all game modes. Had a 3v3 normal game some months ago where our Renekton was losing his lane, but we were winning the game pretty hard due to me and my friend. He started a surrender vote, we said "lol no", so he rage-quit, though we were winning >.>

MyDeadGrandma

12-06-2012

"its only summoners rift"

For someone reason they cant appreciate my hp regen stacking support heimer bot lane.

Damieh

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
*15 minutes into the game*

"WTF AD MALZ?!?!?!"
"/all Report Malz."
Hahaha this made me laugh.

If you're on low elo and using ad malz you should be destroying EVERYONE bot and people will start asking you how does it work though. I help a newbie friend sometimes with his first win of the day this way.

Zulgaines

12-07-2012

None of this **** drives me more insane than watching 4 people lock in squishies game after game, after game, after game and I just stare at the champ select wondering how I could possibly fix it.

Damieh

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulgaines View Post
None of this **** drives me more insane than watching 4 people lock in squishies game after game, after game, after game and I just stare at the champ select wondering how I could possibly fix it.
I found 2 solutions for this:

1- Learn to play rammus/malphite "flawlessly"
2- Become a really great bot laner with yorick/malz/diana/urgot. Even if they lose top you will make such a huge difference that you might win.

After climbing to a reasonable elo, the problem will fix itself =).

naotasan

12-07-2012

The thing that gets to me most (short rant time) is the players who pick really strong bottom champion choices, such as Kayle, Yorick, or Malz, "afk" in the beginning of the game until the last 3-4 seconds before it starts, buy items, and run top forcing someone who SHOULD be top to go bottom.

Oh yeah, when they lock in that champion that should go bottom, they don't talk and communicate even if we ask them "what is your plan good sir?"

Those people annoy the living f*ck out of me

Westlin

12-07-2012

See enemy team in load screen they have Malz, Yorick, Olaf can't remember who else. Olaf goes bot I was so confused.

Yohnski

12-07-2012

AP Gangplank. On the surface it seems like a good idea. You eat oranges, everything is K, and your cannon barrage destroys camping teams.

10 minutes in, after not ulting anything but people running away in the jungle to attempt to get a kill and failing to build any useful AP items, our GP declares that it's dominion and doesn't matter and then AFKs the rest of the match away.

/sigh

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damieh View Post
I found 2 solutions for this:

1- Learn to play rammus/malphite "flawlessly"
2- Become a really great bot laner with yorick/malz/diana/urgot. Even if they lose top you will make such a huge difference that you might win.

After climbing to a reasonable elo, the problem will fix itself =).
I find the 2. with Urgot the most effective, every sr player considers Urgot thrash tier and don't even know what Urgot's passive do, Hilarity ensues when they understimate the character and try to 1v1 kill you as soon as they leave base because you are "garbage tier" and you just stomp them and get botlane 3 minutes into the game, then they keep committing the same mistake and you facestomp botlane all the time until you finally run out of juice and are killed then this happens first buy *Frozen heart* then they are "wtf urgot your first buy a frozen hard how did you get that much money???", seriously my first games are Urgot were exactly like that.

Also try to explain urgot's passive to someone: "really?????, but that's so OP!!"