The Stripper Pole Is Too Much

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keshaldra

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floozyl1f3 View Post
As a professional dancer, I really dislike how you are implying just because I know how to work a pole I am a tramp >.<
or a floozy!

Veevos

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logios View Post
What planet do you live on where only teenage boys like "scantily-clad" women?
Of course they aren't the ONLY demographic to like scantily-clad women, but mature dudes can play a game that isn't over-sexualized and still enjoy it for the content and gameplay.

Antholagnia

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veevos View Post
I apologize for implying that every dancer is a tramp! That was not my intent. The skin doesn't do much to suggest any classiness that dancers such as your self may exhibit, it's just meant to be simple eye candy.
What do you think High School cheerleaders exist for? You're deluded if you think every man in the audience isn't thinking about ****ery when they see a cheerleader doing the splits. Men don't think "what a superb display of athleticism." When they watch cheerleaders they think "I wanna ****." There's nothing wrong with that.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Y'know, this is the same champ that has the Kitty Cat skin. You can't get any skankier than that.

Rezuvious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

screw them skins i want masked shaco he is our new overlord he has dravens in a box

LostLaneWonGame

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antholagnia View Post
What do you think High School cheerleaders exist for? You're deluded if you think every man in the audience isn't thinking about ****ery when they see a cheerleader doing the splits. Men don't think "what a superb display of athleticism." When they watch cheerleaders they think "I wanna ****." There's nothing wrong with that.
Here's the sensibility.

You can think whatever you want, and that's fine, what crosses the line is you trying to make your thoughts a reality.

Catonmars

12-07-2012

Ok seriously. I know Morelllo has said this before but ALL OF THE OTHER CHRISTMAS SKINS are set to a wider audience with varying tastes. You don't get to say: "This one isn't allowed because I want to be morally overbearing!" If some people want this kind of skin, that's fine, they can have this kind of skin. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Problem solved. I don't have any problem with you having your opinion and buying what you want but I'll be damned if you get to tell me what I should or should not be able to buy.

Deceive or AFK

12-07-2012

Pole dancing ISN'T ABOUT ***. You have to RESPECT the art form. My tattoo artist's sister is a professional pole dancer.

Veevos

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenster View Post
As many have been saying, Nidalee has been doing it for a LONG time. The big difference is Kat's leaned back and holding on pose at the end of the animation.

I don't think we've reached the line, but Riot probably won't go further than the skimpy outfits, sexual jokes (Janna and Miss Fortune), and the poses.

Honestly though, I think Kat's absolutely retarded looking dance makes up for it. We have to have something that looks cool/nice.

Unless I'm missing something, that dance is just... dumb.
If Riot leaves this as the "worst of the worst", then I'll live, but if it gets worse I'm a little worried about where we'll end up. And we're hoping to see MLG on prime time television? Not with these kind of skins.

Mxie

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veevos View Post
Of course they aren't the ONLY demographic to like scantily-clad women, but mature dudes can play a game that isn't over-sexualized and still enjoy it for the content and gameplay.
So don't buy the skin, and enjoy the game for its gameplay and other content.

I think a lot of the sexier skins are silly; that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the game.