Oh, so you don't have your own character? Maybe... I can help?

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

((Forget it. I can't throw Greg out there like that. Nothing against you...but I'm not sure what I want out of Greg. I need to find that myself. Sorry.))

Aproxima

12-07-2012

(( It's a bit difficult to RP something that is as OOC as this... ))

Ask the Defender

12-07-2012

((Ikr
I don't even know if I did it right))

Neyke

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((Forget it. I can't throw Greg out there like that. Nothing against you...but I'm not sure what I want out of Greg. I need to find that myself. Sorry.))
((Haha, hey, no problem! I'll just move on with the following requests then xD

@Aproxima Yeah, because actually giving a random Summoner a random piece of strange things and THEN ASKING for a character is relatively hard... Or not O.o

@Ask The Defender this is my rough draft http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2465))

Neyke

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
((Ikr
I don't even know if I did it right))
((Yep, that's pretty much it, except I'm really going to have a hard time trying to figure out a way to put Neyke's skills like... looking into her eyes and saying information...))

"Here we have a nice little girl eh... Let me have a very close look on to you... Hmm... your eyes shine with bright ideas... Let's see what can I reveal about you... Hehehe... "

Neyke grins largely at Jayce and extends his hand

"What do I get for this job, inventor? I suppose you have some vials of acid or a tasty bottle of plasma?"

Ask the Defender

12-07-2012

((I like it! ))
Ahh.
Jayce reaches into his pocket and takes out an Insanity Potion.
Right, Singed dropped this while he was on the fields.
Also...
Jayce takes out another flask of acids
Here is my attempt to create the ultimate acid, but it failed. You can have it.

Neyke

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
((I like it! ))
Ahh.
Jayce reaches into his pocket and takes out an Insanity Potion.
Right, Singed dropped this while he was on the fields.
Also...
Jayce takes out another flask of acids
Here is my attempt to create the ultimate acid, but it failed. You can have it.
((I did some work into her Lore / description, check it my bad about the name, btw xD))

"Aha! The smell! INDEED intriguing... Sandra, my dear? Your life as a champion begins..." He touched her head with his staff. "Now."

The room was lit with several colourful lights, Neyke was transfixed, his eyes seemed to unexist for a couple of moments, then he regained consciousness.

"So, my dear Sandra..." Neyke drifted his hands along her hair. "Why don't you begin your next lesson? I suppose you will like my record, Mr. Jayce."

He took a piece of scroll and began writting, handing it over to Jayce in the blink of an eye, impressively, the paper was full of notes and even drawings.

Tkman

12-07-2012

Heralded with a combination of labored breathing, an oppressive stench, and thundering footfalls, the armor-clad behemoth that was Tiberius advanced into the chamber, idly twisting a valve in attempt to stabilize his rasping shudders.

"Summoner...you speak of improvements...I find this desirable." the wretched goliath rumbled. "In due time...I am set to take to the Fields...an exhibition, of sorts. Among...the opposing team...is an old foe. I wish to find...optimization prior to this event. Your price...is of no concern..."

((Just looking for a little help in fine-tuning this character of mine not quite sure if certain aspects are up to snuff or fair for use. Thanks in advance ;D))

Lord of Apoc

12-07-2012

((Dude I need to hire you for custom champion lore. Nothing to be related with RP))

Neyke

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkman View Post
Heralded with a combination of labored breathing, an oppressive stench, and thundering footfalls, the armor-clad behemoth that was Tiberius advanced into the chamber, idly twisting a valve in attempt to stabilize his rasping shudders.

"Summoner...you speak of improvements...I find this desirable." the wretched goliath rumbled. "In due time...I am set to take to the Fields...an exhibition, of sorts. Among...the opposing team...is an old foe. I wish to find...optimization prior to this event. Your price...is of no concern..."

((Just looking for a little help in fine-tuning this character of mine not quite sure if certain aspects are up to snuff or fair for use. Thanks in advance ;D))
((Two things, first: yay for the first request outside of OOC!! First, I'd like to know two things: how did he get the armor? That was sort of puzzling in the storyline, maybe you should just use his mutated body, because the fact that he's bulky from the poisons was already surprising enough... IF YOU REALLY WANT THE ARMOR, though, I think that his weaponry is a little godmode... I mean, I can't think of a way to defeat him, because his armor is quite badass, he's immune to poisons, and he's already a relatively dangerous character by himself... In any case, the design of the character is good, but has the "godmode" flaw IMO... Maybe you could nerf his innate strength? Because you can't be resilient naturally and artificially without being sort of OP xD

In a sum-up, he's got way too much of everthing: tankyness / damage / mobility / utility - I'm sorry... But unless you tell me his actual weakness, he's godmode.))

"Eh... What improvements do you seek for, kind, gentleman?"

12345612 ... 13