Tiamat....Blue requested

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shemsu Hor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

im so sad plz PLEAAASE tell me this isnt true.
Are ravenous hydra and tiamat effected by a cooldown when triggered by multiple targets???? beeeeecause now shyvana and fiora have lost so much....style

67chrome

12-06-2012

I have no idea what you're talking about.

The on-hit effect has no cooldown at all, so even if you attack-ability reset-attack faster than 0.4 seconds you still deal AoE damage.

The only thing that has a cooldown is the free-to-cast active, that just slices things in an AoE around you for added burst.

TealNinje

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chrome View Post
The on-hit effect has no cooldown at all, so even if you attack-ability reset-attack faster than the 0.4 attacks per second you still deal AoE damage.
That's a slow attack speed.

67chrome

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
That's a slow attack speed.
woops, fixed that. Needed coffee XD

IonDragonX

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chrome View Post
I have no idea what you're talking about.
I, too, am quite lost. I usually have a grasp on what people are trying to say but this is just weird.

Autocthon

12-06-2012

According to Xypherous Tiamat/Hydra passive effects have a .5s CD against multiple targets. IIRC

That means that you can only splash off one target at a time.

Beaumains

12-06-2012

I thought it was .25s CD. Anyway, it's either to actually buff champions like Shyvana, or to keep them balanced, I don't remember off hand, but Xypherous did discuss that specific case in detail.

Sylux

12-07-2012

I think he means that you cant auto attack when you use the active. like imagine if you had to stand still to Q as darius. Like Akali's E, theres a brief moment where you cant move, and thus, cant chase. Its annoying to me as well. They should make it like Darius Q, move while you activate it

Autocthon

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
I think he means that you cant auto attack when you use the active. like imagine if you had to stand still to Q as darius. Like Akali's E, theres a brief moment where you cant move, and thus, cant chase. Its annoying to me as well. They should make it like Darius Q, move while you activate it
Actually you do have to stand still to Q as darius. Not for long of course and it doesn't break your pathing IIRC but you do stand still.

@Beaumains: O it might have been .05s now that I think on it