Teemo nerf

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WushiFinger

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxxorPro1337 View Post
Thinking of the new items, they could even lower his rations more. The torment thingy gives him -5% of the enemies max health in magic dmg WITH EVERY SINGLE AUTO ATTACK. Some attack speed to it and there you go, teemo still strong as fork.
His E doesn't proc the liandry, just his Q and shrooms... But they are killing attack speed Teemo and making it so glass cannon high ap Termo has to build liandry's. Damn riot.

Simple Lie

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxxorPro1337 View Post
Thinking of the new items, they could even lower his rations more. The torment thingy gives him -5% of the enemies max health in magic dmg WITH EVERY SINGLE AUTO ATTACK. Some attack speed to it and there you go, teemo still strong as fork.
People keep saying this and i keep telling them they're wrong. Go and try it. It is spell damage, not magic damage. It works on his blind and shrooms that is all.

edit: ^ ninjad

TheLawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Teemo isn't that bad if you know how to play against him.
But he isn't bad if you get enough ganks on him pre lvl 6.

Just certain late game items work way to well on him.

But in all honesty... Ryze is the one who feels like he'll be more FOTM at the moment, though Teemo is pretty close behind.

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

That is the problem. Teemo was in line of other carries when they raised his E AP rates. Still doesnt have any sustain or escape. But dealing much competive damage. What I will get after nerf? I will get passive playing Teemo. AGAIN. Like in the start second season. RIOT's STOP NERFING HIM. He is NOT that good. He just annoyed half of the community. Who cant play against him. Why you dont nerfing kata who EASILY can do three times pentakill in one game. Gragas with ESCAPE, sustain and so freaking strong aoe spells. Diana - fat bleargh bloop who can start to be godlike in the middle of a game.
WHAT THE FORK. Give me my damage on Teeemo back!

DaedricChampion

12-07-2012

gj riot. anything to nerf that stupid rodent

TOIIIHOTA

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterHagen View Post
" But you already nerfed his shroom long ago."
" again"

Why must we dwell on the past where balance was completely different?
150 damage from one ability? What the **** in this balance SO COOL for Teemo that we must lost 150 damage from his ultimate?

Lets make Ahri deal less 20 damage from her ult? Community will moan in agony.
Lets take off Push effect from gragas ult - community will eat riots alive.
I mean its not like those shrooms ALREADY was nerfed by AP rates and by damage. from 1000 to 750 to 650 to now 400!!!! 150 damage JUST LOST FOR NOTHING in exchange. Why? Only cause you suck to play against him? WOW. Lets nerf katarina - whole community suck to play against her.

gsai

12-07-2012

I find it pretty hard to believe Teemo nerfs could be justified even if he did get better with the S3 changes.

TOIIIHOTA

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
I find it pretty hard to believe Teemo nerfs could be justified even if he did get better with the S3 changes.
Thats the point. Teemo SUDDENLY starts to be USEFULL. And no one likes it except those who main lil guy.
This really pisses me off.

ninjaipod

12-07-2012

riot nerfed teemo AGAIN based on a item that you may or may not buy lol

ridiculous.

zerodahero

12-07-2012

people qq'd about laundry and it gets nerfed i tried this earlier and its not even that op but oh well who cares teemo boring as **** anyways, now khazix mids where its at 4 BC les go

12345612 ... 14