Game is unplayable since s3 preseason patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boulderz

12-07-2012

I may not have the greatest computer in the world, but I know for a fact that my PC can run this game at nearly 100 FPS at highest settings. I have been running the game at these settings for almost 2 years now. So I would like to know why my 3.4gig core i7 processor 1.5gb gtx560 and my 16gb of ram are only running the game at between 1-15 FPS since the s3 preseason patch.

The game is currently unplayable in its current state.

Boulderz

12-07-2012

bumping for some kind of response from Riot.

Boulderz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulderz View Post
The game is currently unplayable in its current state.
bumping because I used current and current in the same sentence like a ******.

I would really like a reason as to why my FPS is between 2-15 when it has always been above 60.

AkioAkemi

12-07-2012

Agreed. The game plays like a flipbook now. Please, please, please spend some time optimizing the codebase.

Boulderz

12-07-2012

there has to be other players experiencing the same issue. would really like some feedback from Riot on this.

saniaz

12-07-2012

I am having the problem as well

ChaMqd

12-07-2012

Same here, i've always been around 60fps on 1600*900 resolution now getting to 20fps when in fights in very low graphics 800x600

DarkEcstasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

I've been having severe problems too. Comp shuts down and won't even restart until hours or days later. Figured I'd try some of what people have been saying and this seems to work like a charm: Clean the computer.

Air can: best $8 fix ever. I can actually finish LoL games now. Fan is loud as f*ck now but apparently this graphic card naturally has a loud fan.

Boulderz

12-07-2012

Still awaiting a reply from Riot on this issue. I'd like to be able to play a game again that I can actually contribute to.

Boulderz

12-07-2012

Still waiting.

Just tried to play another game. fps at game start:110, fps at first gank: 4. fix your **** Riot. I'd like to be able to play a game.