Guess TEEMO will be a troll pick again... Rage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunaria

12-07-2012

he was exactly what he should have been, A highly damaging glass cannon that was dangerous to use but effective when successful

WushiFinger

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Flynt View Post
-.1 ap scaling

-120 magic damage base

Half the damage it does now.

Right.
Because you can't tell me you haven't played a mage and as soon as someone buys something with a negatron cloke you all of a sudden do no damage... Cough cough abyssal or grail...

usmcreaver

12-07-2012

ryila+lyndry is core on every ap now lulz who needs death cap when i take out 10% hp for 3 secs every 3 secs so sad tho i had fun Raping face with teemo before the nerf ah well Good memorys

Captain Flynt

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryceamas View Post
Because you can't tell me you haven't played a mage and as soon as someone buys something with a negatron cloke you all of a sudden do no damage... Cough cough abyssal or grail...
I proceed to buy some pen. Countering is hard bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaria View Post
he was exactly what he should have been, A highly damaging glass cannon that was dangerous to use but effective when successful
A glass cannon is not someone who can take out nearly half you health from anywhere on the battlefield while being in no danger.

That's nonsense.

murlocmancer

12-07-2012

Well anyone with half a brain won't get hit by shrooms SINCE IT IS THE EASIEST COUNTERED SPELL IN GAME. The magic of oracles and not walking into bushes that don't have wards (which you should be doing naturally anyway)

Captain Flynt

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by murlocmancer View Post
Well anyone with half a brain won't get hit by shrooms SINCE IT IS THE EASIEST COUNTERED SPELL IN GAME. The magic of oracles and not walking into bushes that don't have wards (which you should be doing naturally anyway)
I love dropping 500 gold every 5 minutes so I don't have to deal with one champion.

Who isn't even near me.

harry13aals

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by murlocmancer View Post
Yep. One of the only spells that requires you to hit yourself. Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, stop hitt...

Mihlo

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Flynt View Post
I love dropping 500 gold every 5 minutes so I don't have to deal with one champion.

Who isn't even near me.
Your tankiest team member grabs it. If you keep up with the shrooms, Teemo will have a hard time keeping an area locked down.

Doesn't stop him from dropping them in combat, but its much easier to work around that than deforesting your jungle of shrooms because you let him camp in there and set all that up. You pretty much treat them like wards that explode on contact, with kid gloves.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
The magic of oracles and not walking into bushes that don't have wards (which you should be doing naturally anyway)
So you let the low HP enemy go just cause there might be a huge damage dealing shroom in a brush he went into?

Enemies looking for you but you refuse to go into the brush to recall since there might be a huge damage dealing shroom that will reveal you?

Refuse to bait the enemy cause there might be a huge damage dealing shroom in that brush?

This is stupid and antifun. Make it so that Oracles will also reveal a brush near you and that might be OK, but presently Teemo's shrooms are doing too much with too little risk. Stupid Liandry's.

SaveTheMaids

12-07-2012

I see him almost every game.

Teemo with Blackfire Torch is so annoying to deal with.

He's a fun destroyer with the new percentage-based items.