i love how all the Q.Q got teemo nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DianasGotSwag

12-07-2012

In other news, I had a Teemo player rage once because he thought that blind would make me force miss my skill shots and targeted abilities. I was Brand. Cooked that bugger good all game ;D

Edit for above. What if the go attack speed Teemo? Still screwed.

Patient 0

12-07-2012

It happened to malphite too

And dianna
And rengar
And tryndamere
And kat
And graves
And ezeral after everyone said he needed buffs mind u

Fuzen kuden

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsohardcore View Post
Pretentious and narcissistic much? The forums have nothing to do with causing champion changes.
If they did, Teemo would have been erased long before now,
Diana would cease to be an assassin,
Darius would be so badly nerfed he would be unrecognisable,
Blitzcrank's pull length would be halved at the least,
not to mention THERE WOULD BE NO CHANGES TO THE GAME STRUCTURE EVER. Not that the last point has anything to do with champions but with the way people are complaining about season 3...
tryndamere got the bat because of the forums

Patient 0

12-07-2012

And bumping it

harry13aals

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
The nerf to the ground riot is going for hear is going for hear is going to make teemo, per rework eve. (troll pick) I would much rather see a nerf to his hp and armor scaling then loss of damage. this would nerf his split pushing power without making him complete trash. this nerf is a Bad move morello you might as well remove him from the game and save him from being used as a troll pick gg teemo RIP
Yep. Funny how all the people who play banned champs go out and complain about QQ getting their champs nerfed yet, when it's someone that no one was banning, suddenly it's justified to nerf simply because he was annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeZiLLa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killrazor View Post
just as teemo gets viable, NERF....
Fixed
So, when should I expect the Talon and Urgot nerfs? Veigar and LB?

Erukyun

12-07-2012

delete teemo plz

Sagovirus

12-07-2012

Quote:
The nerf to the ground riot is going for hear is going for hear is going to make teemo, per rework eve. (troll pick) I would much rather see a nerf to his hp and armor scaling then loss of damage. this would nerf his split pushing power without making him complete trash. this nerf is a Bad move morello you might as well remove him from the game and save him from being used as a troll pick gg teemo RIP

if your wondering i dont play on hit teemo (i dont like it) i play full ap teemo

Except Teemo was a PAIN before and now he is totally broken with the new items and NEED to be nerfed BIG TIME.

Landry's on Teemo is more than broken OP, it's gamebreaking. The rest (things like Hurricane) is even worst.

Fuzen kuden

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsohardcore View Post
In other news, I had a Teemo player rage once because he thought that blind would make me force miss my skill shots and targeted abilities. I was Brand. Cooked that bugger good all game ;D

Edit for above. What if the go attack speed Teemo? Still screwed.
yeah you were dealing with a new teemo player there 0.o

Fuzen kuden

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagovirus View Post
Except Teemo was a PAIN before and now he is totally broken with the new items and NEED to be nerfed BIG TIME.

Landry's on Teemo is more than broken OP, it's gamebreaking. The rest (things like Hurricane) is even worst.
this nerf kinda made Landry a requirement if teemo winds up being as strong as he was in S2 il happily take the nerfs i can still rip teams apart late game

harry13aals

12-07-2012

Quote:
this nerf kinda made Landry a requirement
You guys are all aware Liandry doesn't work on toxic shot, right? So many people misinformed about this point and freaking out and, what do you know, Teemo gets nerfed very quickly following the item change.

Now wait until people figure out it works better on Rumble, that black cleaver does this same thing for Talon/Riven/Urgot, that new DFG does the same for LB/Veigar/Annie...