Finally, A Non-Oversexualized "Cool" Female Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

12-06-2012

Worth a shot: Can someone comment on the fact that DV Diana and Elise's outfits are scarily similar in design?

Holynova

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabro View Post
Sooooooooon no TM
Kay I'll be patient a bit longer since you responded <3

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-06-2012
14 of 42 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yeah, pretty much this. The fairly standard body type is counterbalanced by the gloves. I feel contrast was the best route with her.
We're gonna need a bigger pair of gloves, IronStylus..

Happy punching, everyone!

StationaryObject

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Worth a shot: Can someone comment on the fact that DV Diana and Elise's outfits are scarily similar in design?
They're secretly twins.
SHH

FlamingFrostbite

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
We're gonna need a bigger pair of gloves, IronStylus..

Happy punching, everyone!
Brb, gonna play some Fallout New Vegas with Veronica as companion ^^

Koelof

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturiacelas View Post
I assume RiotJeffJew, Phreak, IronStylus and GrumpyMonkey are all one person?

You obviously must be new here, he has a legitimate point everybody passes the buck.

He doesn't have a legitimate point pertaining to skins which are ADD-ONs to champion designs.

Having a skin in no-way detracts from the character design.

It's the fault of the person for not being able to separate fantasy/reality, and fantasy/fantasy.\

A champions skin has no effect on the lore, and if one does not like a skin(Say, DV Diana) since it "shows skins," they don't have to do it and it in no way detracts from the original design or lore.

Edit: And, in fact, will help champions reach a broader audience.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-06-2012
15 of 42 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Yes. They're similar. Conforming outfit on a fairly similar body type.

ecstaSTEVE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

if you were a hairdresser, you'd be the IronStylist

Thornmaelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Vi could use a bit more muscle, as someone else mentioned she seems to share the same build as Ezreal.
I love the muted color scheme with her hairstyle and attitude, she gives psychotically happy vibes and is reminiscent of Mira Han from SC2. If there was anything I'd have to say I disliked about her graphically, it's her backpack. Maybe its just the way the blue particle on it moves, but it looks like its missing something it needs and has something it doesn't need. I wish I was more practiced describing aesthetic things, but it feels too "techy" for LoL. Not in a Heimerdinger or Jayce kind of way, or in a Caitlyn kind of way. More like a Pulsefire Ezreal sort of way, except this is supposed to be canon. While Piltover is the land of progress, I get the feeling her hextech needs a bit more hex and a little less tech.

Prince Kassad

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yeah, pretty much this. The fairly standard body type is counterbalanced by the gloves. I feel contrast was the best route with her.
I respectfully disagree... we have had enough of the "fairly standard body type." We want something different.

Edit: Ironstyle replied! ^_^ I just had a fanboy moment.