so tell me if i should be banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Food16

12-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6017794/#nogo

so thats the 3 cases against me. in the first game where i was gangplank, i was playing with my 2 friends darius and graves. in that game i see no reason y i should have been reported.
in the second game i was jungle alistar and i was reported for trolling. i dont see how i was trolling at all. the report said iwas standing in base, but i remember that game and the longest i stood in base was for 30 seconds waiting to buy an item. and in the third game i have no idea what i was even reported for.

let me have your thoughts on this ban i have from thursday till sunday.

AeroWaffle

12-06-2012

You were reported in your third game for harassing your support, it's kinda obvious and worthy of the punish.

Lee Sin [00:18:02] look at this taric
Lee Sin [00:18:05] no ****ing clue how ot play
Taric [00:18:20] i said i was bad support

Lee Sin [00:23:18] omg taric
Lee Sin [00:23:29] so glad u didnt play adc
Lee Sin [00:31:39] plz uninstall
etc.

and Taric was being pretty damn polite considering all the stuff you were saying to him.

Menniir

12-06-2012

Game 1: Noone on the tribunal knows you are playing with your friends.

Game 2: Oh boy.

Alistar [00:11:02] see gg
Alistar [00:11:06] no one ****ing comes top
Alistar [All] [00:11:18] this team
Alistar [00:11:35] still no one is ****ing top
Alistar [00:11:38] free farming ****ing shen
Alistar [00:11:40] u idiots

Alistar [00:12:00] lolol
Alistar [00:12:06] everyone is being such a baby
Alistar [00:12:16] report this
Alistar [00:12:19] report that
Alistar [00:12:23] so no reason
Alistar [00:12:50] told u gg

Game 3:

Lee Sin [00:18:02] look at this taric
Lee Sin [00:18:05] no ****ing clue how ot play

Lee Sin [00:29:48] u dont ****ing need mana regen
Lee Sin [00:29:54] u suck at everything then

Lee Sin [00:31:39] plz uninstall

Lee Sin [00:34:49] its ****ing over
Lee Sin [00:34:51] **** uspport

Lee Sin [00:35:36] HOW DO U NOT KNWO HOW TO ****ING BUY WARDS
Taric [00:35:42] ****
Lee Sin [00:35:43] HOW DO U NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY SUPPORT
Lee Sin [00:35:44] U PLAY ADC
Lee Sin [00:35:47] UR WITH ONE
Lee Sin [All] [00:36:04] report him plz

Damn, that Taric was pretty polite to you even if you flamed him half the game.

Food16

12-06-2012

well in game 3, that guy only plays adc and had no clue how to play support. in champ select he didnt have to play support. but i dont get how i can be reported for saying gg.

Methelod

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food16 View Post
well in game 3, that guy only plays adc and had no clue how to play support. in champ select he didnt have to play support. but i dont get how i can be reported for saying gg.
How nice of you to ignore the point. You were a jerk. You deserved your ban on this basis. You got banned. Don't try to blame something else.

Menniir

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food16 View Post
Eh, stop it. You are wrong. It does not matter Taric could not play support. You flamed.

Why do you think you were reported for "saying gg" instead of...uh, "being a rude, ill-mannered and degrading person" ? Just asking.

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

Hi i took some time to review your case for you. In game 1 before the game even starts at the 1 min mark you say to Graves "gg this graves is bad ... noob". The funny thing is I think it was graves your 'friend' who reported you. In game two you spammed GG and called your whole team Idio**. You definatly trolled them in game 2. In game 3 you said to Taric "no clue how to play" then you make several other remarks. You 100% broke the summoners code in games 2 and 3. If you are unsure of how the tribunal works, read my guide in the guides section. I suggest you play about 50 beg bots games to give your new cases some breathing room. Because it is common for someone who was banned to be banned again soon afterwards. I hope you make the changes necessary before you make a return as a more positive member of the LoL community =).

Food16

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Hi i took some time to review your case for you. In game 1 before the game even starts at the 1 min mark you say to Graves "gg this graves is bad ... noob". The funny thing is I think it was graves your 'friend' who reported you. In game two you spammed GG and called your whole team Idio**. You definatly trolled them in game 2. In game 3 you said to Taric "no clue how to play" then you make several other remarks. You 100% broke the summoners code in games 2 and 3. If you are unsure of how the tribunal works, read my guide in the guides section. I suggest you play about 50 beg bots games to give your new cases some breathing room. Because it is common for someone who was banned to be banned again soon afterwards. I hope you make the changes necessary before you make a return as a more positive member of the LoL community =).
umm he is my friend, i partied up with him, and he didnt report me. game 3 is the only thing i can see me banned for. but if u were in that game....

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

If i was in that game I would have said Taric add me to friends and we will do some custom games together I would love to show you some support builds. And then I would not have gotten reported for breaking the summoners code like you did =)

Food16

12-06-2012

im sorry but i have a life and i dont add random ass ppl. and who mains adc and have no clue how to play support?