The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-06-2012

Kirei nodded, smiling as she made her way over to Attwell... or the embodiment inside his mind... the idea still confused her slightly... She smiled and sat down near him "So how are you feeling Attwell?"

Equiste

12-06-2012

Medical Ward, Poppy's room

Doctor Namba chuckled. "I imagine so. Since you hit like a... well a hammer I guess." He said to her with a smile. He looks over to Larissa.
"Its fine, I will handle this now, thank you very much Larissa." He said, smiling to her. Larissa inclined her head greatfully before making her way back to the reception desk. Namba looked over at Poppy.
"Alright, lets get some of that armor off so I can get a better look at those wounds. And perhaps you can tell me what injuries you did receive in the meantime." He said, currently going through standard medical procedure.

Iron Ambássador

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Medical Ward, Poppy's room

Doctor Namba chuckled. "I imagine so. Since you hit like a... well a hammer I guess." He said to her with a smile. He looks over to Larissa.
"Its fine, I will handle this now, thank you very much Larissa." He said, smiling to her. Larissa inclined her head greatfully before making her way back to the reception desk. Namba looked over at Poppy.
"Alright, lets get some of that armor off so I can get a better look at those wounds. And perhaps you can tell me what injuries you did receive in the meantime." He said, currently going through standard medical procedure.
Poppy nods, pulling her gauntlets off quickly. She then removes her plated chest- and shoulderguard to allow for the broken chainmail to be removed.
"I will have to fix my chainmail it seems."

She pulls the chainmail off, having charred and partly broken blacksmith's shirt below it. The broken parts were punctures around her waist. She lifts her shirt enough to show a multitude of deep bitewounds from the teeth of Shyvana's true form.

Equiste

12-07-2012

Doctor Namba nods. "Which for you isn't too hard of a feat I have heard." He looked over her wounds, using a combination of magical and mundane means to investigate the wounds on her body. Once he was satisfied he looked towards her.
"It seems perhaps you may want to redefine your terms of a spar. This seems more of a friendly brawl if you ask me." He said with a bit of a chuckle. "Alright, lets get to work with this shall we? The burns will take a bit longer due to the nature of the damage fire does, but nothing the ward can't handle." He said, before he got to work on healing her. It would take a while for him to finish then some time longer before she was fully healed, but not that long.

Iron Ambássador

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Doctor Namba nods. "Which for you isn't too hard of a feat I have heard." He looked over her wounds, using a combination of magical and mundane means to investigate the wounds on her body. Once he was satisfied he looked towards her.
"It seems perhaps you may want to redefine your terms of a spar. This seems more of a friendly brawl if you ask me." He said with a bit of a chuckle. "Alright, lets get to work with this shall we? The burns will take a bit longer due to the nature of the damage fire does, but nothing the ward can't handle." He said, before he got to work on healing her. It would take a while for him to finish then some time longer before she was fully healed, but not that long.
"I doubt there is much when it comes to burns. I came prepared with a secondary blacksmithing outfit I possess. It is quite a good fire protection. Also, I had my shield... until Shyvana ripped it to shreds. The repairing enchantments the League gave my equipment sure were useful."

Poppy's face doesn't seem to change one bit, neither from the jokes, healing or whatever pain she still was in.

"And it is hard to contain a spar into something less... damaging when you're facing an enraged dragon."

Equiste

12-07-2012

Doctor Namba doesn't really respond to Poppy, concentrating on her treatment. It wouldn't be too long before she was asleep.

Poppy woke up sometime later, feeling a little stiff but much better then before. She was wearing a hospital gown. Checking her wounds they had been taken care of, healed up without scarring, even from the burn. At this moment a yordle nurse came walking into the room, looking over towards Poppy.
"Oh, greetings Ambassador Poppy. How are you feeling today?" She said with a smile, making her way over to her.

Iron Ambássador

12-07-2012

Poppy looks at the yordle nurse, nodding simply.

"Greetings. I am feeling fine, now that the results of a spar have been taken care of."
She glances to the side, looking around for Whomper. Hopefully the staff of the Medical Wing had remembered how rarely she leaves the hammer anywhere, as it was one of her last links to her late father.

"Am I clear to go soon? I am certain there are duties awaiting me... as there always are."

Equiste

12-07-2012

The nurse smiled, moving over to the cupboard that was there.
"It is fine miss Poppy. Everyone you have had business with today has been advised you may not be able to attend. Arrangements have been made. However you can return to work as soon as possible if you wish." She opened the cupboard to reveal Whomper in a glass weapon case, a spare set of her armor and some appropriate clothing to wear under the armor. She pulled out a key and stuck it in the lock of the weapon case, saying a few words in hushed tones before turning the key, seemingly unlocking the case. She turns back to Poppy.
"I imagine you wish to leave as soon as possible, and you have been cleared to go if you wish. However you can rest some more if you like miss Poppy." She said, smiling calmly to Poppy.

Iron Ambássador

12-07-2012

Poppy nods, standing up and walking over to the cupboard. She picks Whomper up quite easily despite it's weight, being more than used to it. She places the hammer on the bed and takes the clothing, changing into it and turning to the nurse.

"Thank you. Though most diplomats who I have meetings with already know that I might not be around. The League takes a fair bit of my time after all."

She takes the armor, expertly placing the pieces where they should be before picking Whomper up again and tying it across her back. She then takes one last look around and says.

"Have a nice day miss."

She then walks out of the Wing and heads for the Embassy.

Equiste

12-07-2012

As Poppy starts getting changed the nurse closes the door and starts stripping the bed, preparing it for use by another and was likely to keep preparing the room for the next patient to use it. She doesn't even look at Poppy when she responds to her comment.
"Perhaps." She didn't say more than that. She smiled back towards Poppy when Poppy said her farewell.
"Farewell Miss Poppy." Then she went back to fixing the room. No rest for the ward.