[Champion Concept] Helba The Master of Chaos

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

12-06-2012

Hello everybody, thanks for taking the time out of your day and welcome to the champion spotlight of Helba, The Chaotic White.

Shout-outs to Wuffle for today's format. You can find his guide for dummies http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2455957 here.

To me, no good concept is complete without some music in the background. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3abqCr3JHB4

Quote:
----------Lifetime Achievements----------

-Added to Wuffle's champion index v2 "Point" 0. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2538386 Link to it is here)- 12/...sometime after release/12

-Our first motherf*cking upvote ^^ 12/12/12

-1000 Views- 12/18/12

-2000 Views- 1/4/13

-One of the chosen few in The Heart of Darkness. 2/5/13

----------Lifetime Achievements----------
Quote:
---------- Other stuff I've made :3 ----------

-Dante, The Darkslayer-
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post33298157

-Vash, The Ghost of the Machine-
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=33995046

---------- Other stuff I've made :3 ----------

Quote:
---------- Basic Information ----------

-Name- Helba
-Gender- Female
-Race- Human/Voidborn
-Origin- Institute of War/Icathia
-Alliance- Herself (No alliance with anyone.)
-Class- AP Caster
-Sub-Class- AP Bruiser
-Attack Type- Melee
-Resources- Mana

---------- Basic Information ----------

Quote:
---------- Abilities (Passive) ----------

-Insanity's Embrace- Helba's presence (700 units diameter) drives fear into her enemies, reducing their magic resist (15/20/25% levels with her ult) (While her Ultimate is in use) Enemies running away from Helba (Withing 300 units diameter) has their movement speed slowed (5/10/15% levels with her ult) and enemies facing Helba has their attack speed slowed.(15/20/25%)

---------- Abilities (Passive) ----------

Quote:
---------- Abilities (Q) ----------

-Screen Divide- Helba's next auto-attack creates a "V" shaped slash, dealing extra magic damage. Also hits enemies hit by the "V" (Destroyer form) Increased range and briefly stuns enemies.

-Type- Auto-Attack buff.
-Amount of Damage- 30/60/90/120/150 (0.75 AP) Magic Damage (While her Ultimate is in use) Enemies are stunned for 0.5 seconds when hit by this.
-Range- (Length) 425 units (550 units in destroyer form (Width) 325 units (450 units in while her Ultimate is in use) at the top of the "V" then to normal auto-attack width at the bottom of the "V"
-Cost- 20/30/40/50/60
-Cooldown- 8/7/6/5/4 seconds
-Target- Single
-Notes- Strikes enemies hit by the "V"

---------- Abilities (Q) ----------

Quote:
---------- Abilities (W) ----------

-Spectral Swords- Helba can create ethereal clones of her sword and command them to either : (On ally or self cast) surround an allied unit, deal magic damage to nearby enemies and for 4 seconds. Enemies hit by this are slowed for 2 seconds (On enemy cast) to surround and skewer an enemy unit dealing magic damage, and causing them to bleed for 4 seconds. (While her Ultimate is in use) On allied cast swords have increased range. On enemy cast enemies are slowed for the duration of the bleed.

-Type- (Friendly Cast) Damaging Aura. (Enemy Cast) DoT.
-Amount of Damage- (Friendly Cast) 24/38/52/66/80 (0.2 AP) Magic Damage. Enemies hit by this are slowed (10/15/20/25/30%) while in range of the swords. (Enemy Cast) 40/60/80/100/120 (0.15 AP) Magic Damage with a 15/20/25/30/35 (0.2 AP) magic damage for four seconds (Max amount of damage is 60/80/100/120/140 [.8 AP] magic damage). (While Ultimate is in use) enemies are slowed (20/25/30/35/40%) for the duration of the bleed.
-Range- (Cast range) 725 (On Allied Cast) 200 units diameter (600 units diameter while Ultimate is in use)
-Cost- 80/90/100/110/120 mana
-Cooldown- 15 seconds
-Target- Single
-Notes-

---------- Abilities (W) ----------

Quote:
---------- Abilities (E) ----------

-Force Edge- Helba impales her sword through the ground causing a much larger sword to reappear in a target position knocking enemies up and dealing magic damage. (While Ultimate is in use) Increases the diameter of this ability

-Type- AoE
-Amount of Damage- 90/140/190/240/290 (0.75 AP) Magic Damage.
-Range- (Cast Range) 950. (AoE range) 450 diameter (While Ultimate is in use) 600 units diameter.
-Cost- 80/90/100/110/120
-Cooldown- 20/17/15/13/11 seconds.
-Target- AoE
-Notes-

---------- Abilities (E) ----------

Quote:
---------- Abilities (Ultimate) ----------

-Welcome Chaos- Helba transforms into a destroyer form, fearing all nearby enemies. While in this form she deals constant AoE magical damage around her and her Health, Armor, and Magic Resist is increased. Abilities gain extra effects while this is active.
-Type- AoE/Steroid
-Buff Type- HP Armor and Magic Resist increase
-Buff Amount- 30/40/50% increase.
-Amount of Damage- 40/70/100 (0.1 AP) for 10 seconds. (Maximum Damage is 400/700/1000 [1.0 AP]). Enemies are feared for 1 second at all levels on cast.
-Range- 650 units initial damage (Diameter) 650 units (Diameter) for CC, 200 units of constant AoE damage (Diameter)
-Cost- 200 mana
-Cooldown- 120 seconds
-Target- AoE

---------- Abilities (Ultimate) ----------

Quote:
----------Base Stats----------

-HP- 421 (+80)
-Health Regen- 7.45 (+0.55)
-Mana 205 (+40)
-Mana Regen- 6.15 (+0.45)
-Attack Damage- 54.1 (+4.2)
-Attack Speed- 0.638 (+3.7%)
-Attack Range- Melee
-Armor- 17 (+3.5)
-Magic Resist- 30 (+1.25)
-Movement Speed- 340

----------Base Stats----------

Quote:
----------Recommended Build----------

(If you encounter >< this then it means it's interchangeable)

----Starting Items----

Doran's Ring><Boots of Speed>Red Potions

----Core Build----

Mercury Treads>Rod of Ages>Ryali's Crystal Scepter

----Offensive Build----

Abyssal Scepter>Rabadon's Deathcap>Lich Bane

----Defensive Build----

Sunfire Cape>Frozen Heart><Iceborn Gauntlets>Twin Shadows

----------Recommended Build----------

Quote:
----------Appearance----------

-Personality- Delusional, and arrogant.
-Height- 6"2
-Hair Style and Color- Fairly long and flowing. Black. (Somewhat similar to Onion-head...Errr Vladimir but more sleek, it doesn't stick up like said onion hair).
-Eye Color-Pure White
-Weapon- Broadsword that looks like http://deathaura.fake-reflection.net...ial/weapon.jpg
-Attire- Armor similar to Ivy from Soul Caliber but FAR LESS revealing (I'm looking at you feminists), a white mask that covers half of her face.
-Other Stuff- Tattoo that glows a dark purple on her back that looks like the runes on Dante the Darkslayer's trench coat
(Link above), various scars on arms and legs that glow with the void's power slightly, and underneath her mask her face is decomposing and vibrantly glows with the void's power. Skin is white.

-Concept Art-
Attachment 593136 (Huge shout-out to BergMeister)

----------Appearance----------

Quote:
----------Lore----------

The faint scars of their battle are still present, little reminders of the man who placed her in this dark forsaken prison known as The Void, a desolate remote region connected to Runeterra by a gap in time and space. Each of her scars told its own story of a battle waged and lost against Dante the Darkslayer. Of course it had to be Dante that discovered her plans to release the void upon Valoran, who else would it be but her own apprentice? Now she was trapped in the very void she had tried to release awaiting her own freedom. Until then she watched and waited as dark dismal terrors surrounded her, festering near the gap between worlds, also awaiting escape. They too knew Helba would be their release and so they poisoned her mind by poisoning the air around her driving her deep into insanity. "Helba...Helba...Helba..." Over and over she repeated her name, the one thing she vowed not to lose was her identity even if she lost her mind. She would not forget him, for it was only time before she found her way back to Valoran, all she had to do was wait and wait she did.

Helba waited patiently at the gap that connected the void to Valoran, she knew that within time the greedy summoners of Valoran would reach once more into the void for power, attempting to summon some foreign creature to do their bidding in battle. And when they did she would escape and find Dante, and when her former pupil lays dead at her feet, she would show this pitiful world the true meaning of chaos.

"Might controls everything. And without strength you cannot protect anything...Much less yourself." -One of the many teaching of the Master of Chaos

----------Lore----------

Quote:
----------Dialogue----------

-Upon Selection-
"Let us welcome chaos."
-Movement-
"Very well."
"I will obey...For now."
"My path is clear."
"The shadow's beckon."
-Attacking-
"They will know true pain."
"They will fall before me."
"Death...Is only the beginning."
-Q use-
-W use-
-low laugh-
-E use-
-low grunt-
-R use-
-Taunt-
"The world will be better off without you."
-Joke-
"Why do you laugh in the face of your own destruction?"
-Champion interaction-
(Taunt if Dante is on the enemy team)
"Foolishness Dante...Foolishness."

----------Dialogue----------

And that is it for me today I hope you enjoyed your stay. If you liked the champion concept feel free to give an upvote, and thoughts and comments are very much welcome. Just remember to keep the trolling to a minimum. I will be checking. O.o

See y'all on the Fields of Justice and thank you for reading Helba, The Chaotic White champion spotlight.

Moby the White

12-06-2012

looks like a nice champion in the works be sure to send it my way when you get it closer to completion (despite that I will be checking back now and then to see what you have changed)

just a note imo your passive is far too high

PanickingAttack

12-06-2012

Innate - 35% is extremely strong. Does this stack on multiple targets? if so, she is gonna get like 150 ap from her passive alone

E - 1.0ap ratio is ALOT.

R - 2.0? 700 base damage? 1500/2000/2500 range?????? and 200cd for any ult is not really a good idea. that is too much time. But because the range and the damage can insta nuke 1 ad carry with this skill alone, i guess it is not a problem to be 200seconds.

Other skills are fine

Q - V shaped huh? sounds interesting

W - Clone swords woosh woosh.

A good tip, you might want to put recommended items on this person so we can get a clear idea on what this champion should benefit from. Especially with the whole season 3 item changes

Master of chaos? sound similar to my champ lol. can you review it?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2715043

EDIT: I meant similar by name l0l

NobSaiboot

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickingAttack View Post
Innate - 35% is extremely strong. Does this stack on multiple targets? if so, she is gonna get like 150 ap from her passive alone

E - 1.0ap ratio is ALOT.

R - 2.0? 700 base damage? 1500/2000/2500 range?????? and 200cd for any ult is not really a good idea. that is too much time. But because the range and the damage can insta nuke 1 ad carry with this skill alone, i guess it is not a problem to be 200seconds.

Other skills are fine

Q - V shaped huh? sounds interesting

W - Clone swords woosh woosh.

A good tip, you might want to put recommended items on this person so we can get a clear idea on what this champion should benefit from. Especially with the whole season 3 item changes

Master of chaos? sound similar to my champ lol. can you review it?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2715043

The passive is a little vague isn't it. I'll get to work on that.

The E's scaling is pretty high. And her ultimate (in comparison) is a quicker, less range, AP version of Caitlyn's ult, but I do suppose that you can get AP easier then AD. Maybe 1.5 or even 1.0 would fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
looks like a nice champion in the works be sure to send it my way when you get it closer to completion (despite that I will be checking back now and then to see what you have changed)
I'll be sure to do that. :3

NobSaiboot

12-07-2012

bump

Moby the White

12-08-2012

Quote:
Helba Lore:

The faint scars of their battle are still present, little reminders of the man who placed her in this dark forsaken prison known as the void. Each scar telling its own story of a battle waged and lost against Dante the Darkslayer. Of course it had to be Dante that discovered her plans to release the void upon Valoran, who else would it be but her own apprentice? Helba...Helba...Helba...over and over she repeated her name, the one thing she vowed not to lose was her identity even if she lost her mind. She would not forget him, for it was only time before she found her way back to Valoran all she had to do was wait and wait she did.

Helba waited patiently at the gap that connected the void to Valoran, she knew that within time the greedy summoners of Valoran would reach once more into the void for power, attempting to summon some foriegn creature to do their bidding in battle. And when they did she would escape and find Dante.

"I did not know what I unleashed..." That dead summoner guy...
tell me what you think

NobSaiboot

12-08-2012

It is fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to make this for me. ^^

Moby the White

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
It is fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to make this for me. ^^
oh good i was afraid it was too short

NobSaiboot

12-08-2012

Quote:
oh good i was afraid it was too short
Quality over quantity.

Moby the White

12-08-2012

sweet did you read kranes lore?! you didnt mention that did you notice whats different about him?

12345 ... 9