The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyDemon

12-06-2012

Magma Chamber

As Yoshi starts casting his spell a hand grips his shoulders, turning him around quickly. "You're either brave or a fool to be casting magics here." Yoshi was face to face with a legend,the founder of the league himself.Ashram! "I have been containing this thing too long to have some young upstart undo my wards."

((You found the last boss btw Yoshi he would rape you and Ashram))

Vault

Someone in the small group of survivors gasps loudly but was quickly silenced by a hand over their mouth.

((Last post for the night will post reactions tomorrow))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
Reflection Chamber

Fen ran next to Geokhan eager to be out of sight. "We need to get out of here so the only way out is forward!"
]
"Forward Where? We're in an illusionary desert. Or we should be. I don't know. Dammit!"

Geokhan continues to curse quietly as he moves forward.

Emperor Titus

12-06-2012

Quote:
Magma Chamber

As Yoshi starts casting his spell a hand grips his shoulders, turning him around quickly. "You're either brave or a fool to be casting magics here." Yoshi was face to face with a legend, the founder of the League himself. Ashram! "I have been containing this thing too long to have some young upstart undo my wards."

((You found the last boss btw Yoshi he would rape you and Ashram))
Titus felt a hard grip on his shoulders. His mind raced like the speed of light. How did he break the temporal shield? Am I safe? Am I going to be the person that destroys all of Valoran? Scared and surprised that whatever the thing in the casket is already released, he quickly draws back his light energy. As he was being turned by someone unknown, he soon aims the palms of his hands, readying to unleash a gamma ray burst.

But the admiral stands down as he is face to face with a legendary figure. "No way...Ashram? Reginald Ashram? You disappeared from the face of the Earth!" The cosmic energy escapes from him as he is somewhat relieved that it wasn't that beast. But the yordle is still panicking.
"Why are you here!? Who is that thing?! What did you do to my friends!? My teammates! How did you bypass my temporal shield!? You have explaining to do to the admiral of Bandle City! You tell me now or else your body burns at the lava!"

Maybe assuring his position may...do something...? Obviously not. Yoshi is sweating from the poisonous fumes and the crushing pressure inside the abandoned Fields of Justice.

SmileyDemon

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Titus felt a hard grip on his shoulders. His mind raced like the speed of light. How did he break the temporal shield? Am I safe? Am I going to be the person that destroys all of Valoran? Scared and surprised that whatever the thing in the casket is already released, he quickly draws back his light energy. As he was being turned by someone unknown, he soon aims the palms of his hands, readying to unleash a gamma ray burst.

But the admiral stands down as he is face to face with a legendary figure. "No way...Ashram? Reginald Ashram? You disappeared from the face of the Earth!" The cosmic energy escapes from him as he is somewhat relieved that it wasn't that beast. But the yordle is still panicking.
"Why are you here!? Who is that thing?! What did you do to my friends!? My teammates! How did you bypass my temporal shield!? You have explaining to do to the admiral of Bandle City! You tell me now or else your body burns at the lava!"

Maybe assuring his position may...do something...? Obviously not. Yoshi is sweating from the poisonous fumes and the crushing pressure inside the abandoned Fields of Justice.
Magma Chamber

"Your in no position to threaten me, but my... you do have courage."
Ashram turned away from Yoshi and flicked his hand slightly dispelling the energy field Yoshi created. "Your using chrono magic..." Ashram said rubbing the tips of two fingers together. He chuckles at this before continuing. "Irony it seems is in everything for it to be used here. Tell me, what do you know of the first Rune War?"

((heading to work will post more when I return))

Colonel qt

12-07-2012

Anayo heads towards Kane ready to take a hit or hit another monster. He's still in his defensive stance.

SmileyDemon

12-07-2012

((Fen is with Geokhan))

Reflection Chamber

"Shouldn't you know this stuff? Arent you a summoner? Fen looked cross eyed at Geokhan clearly disappointed. The two make a slow advance towards the sandstone library. As they neared it became clear that something had led a grand path of destruction through the once beautiful oasis. They stopped just outside of the main building when...

"I HAVE FOUND YOU BROTHER PREPARE TO DIE!"

Fen gulped as he tried to hide behind Geokhan.

((Still need some time before I post reaction posts.))

Colonel qt

12-07-2012

((mb meant Kane, editing now))

Aya Shameimaruu

12-07-2012

Mallory could not see, as it was in ruins. She went on, not really noticing anything. She moved to the next room, looking for Vayne, but still dizzy.

Wizerdlol

12-07-2012

((smiley, asked u a question in sign up sheet :P))

Emperor Titus

12-07-2012

Quote:
Magma Chamber

"Your in no position to threaten me, but my... you do have courage."
Ashram turned away from Yoshi and flicked his hand slightly dispelling the energy field Yoshi created. "Your using chrono magic..." Ashram said rubbing the tips of two fingers together. He chuckles at this before continuing. "Irony it seems is in everything for it to be used here. Tell me, what do you know of the first Rune War?"
"Not chrono power, Ashram. Cosmic powers...and at its peak to the point where I can manipulate dimensions, space and time."

Yoshi is let down and he approaches to Ashram as he hears about the questions of the Rune Wars.

((Can I say that I know? If you don't, then I'll delete the message below and say that Yoshi doesn't know anything about the First Rune War.))

"The First Rune War? I know how it escalated...Darkwill. Noxus was a sort of communist government. The Black Rose was the party that ruled all of Noxus. Its matron was Emilia LeBlanc...not the one we know as a League champion, but the matron at the time who held the title."

Yoshi paused before continuing. "General Boram Darkwill was the youngest person to rise as general of Noxus. He was battle hungry. He was powerful. He wanted to seek conquests. Everyday, he would see permission from the Black Rose to conduct military campaigns against neighboring cities. He was talented. But the Black Rose saw him as a threat due to his ambitions and decide to give him a dishonorable discharge."

He pauses again, effortlessly blocking a wave of lava before resuming back to his story. "At that time, the only thing Demacia and Noxus had was trade rights. Both nations respect each other as they do. But one day, Darkwill led a coup that led to the purge of communist Noxus. The coup was brutal. The matron was ravaged and killed. Now taking throne and proclaiming himself as Grand General...he led a devastating war against Demacia..."

Yoshi stops, takes a deep breath, and speaks. "That's only it. I do not know how the war progressed. Only a few know the story of every Rune War that happened.."

((Reason for the story is because in the lore, the Black Rose was the ruling clan of Noxus. And this was the time before the militarization made by Darkwill so probably the first Rune War happened shortly after Darkwill took power.))