dumbest build....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhreakInfinity View Post
It's a troll build, just figure out a way to buy hp, it's not hard >.<
I am so tired of your terrible reasoning of "JUST BULID HPU!!!!111!ONE!!" It doesn't work, and here is why. Lets take that Garen build, but only the 3 Black Cleavers and the Last Whisper. He's got +750 Health, +190 AD, +30% CDR and is dealing true damage to anyone with 200 Armor or less. If you have 300 armor, you really only have 42 armor which is only 37% reduction. So if you have 200 or less, and Garen spins on you, he just dealt 987 damage to you AND THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE HIS BASE AD.

Please just stop, you are making a fool of yourself.

LSA

12-06-2012

That's actually not too bad. Gives him a bit of everything. HP, AD, armor shred/pen and cdr.

KaWraith

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
I feel bad for your Xin... Looks like he helped you with a lot of those kills, but you're the one that got them.
Honestly xin, pantheon, and teemo were focused down first, they jumped in and did a lot of damage and then usually exploded: being the "tank" and having my W I was more ignored in the initial burst of the fight, which lead to me picking up lots of kills.

KaWraith

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhreakInfinity View Post
It's a troll build, just figure out a way to buy hp, it's not hard >.<
Im not sure what your definition of a troll build is... but to me, a troll build is something like AP garen with lichbane and DFG. because garen has no AP scaling (tho DFG and LB do) it's a silly way to itemize, and while it can be effective, it's not optimal, and you wont usually be successful with it.

the only thing about this build that didn't capitalize on garen's kit and synergy was the lack of crit.
there were no mathematically inconsistent or internally counterproductive elements to the build.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Why can't I?

KaWraith

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommodoreSkippy View Post
Why can't I?
but you can!

Catnium

12-09-2012

oh Wow garen building BC's the way riot intended bc to be used
gosh oh my what a new thing to see what a surprise

seriously dude's stop pretending bc stacking is something riot dint knew a bout

an item with a non unique aura that has 10% cdr while the cap is 40% and stacks up to 4 times

hello anyone with an IQ slightly over that of a peanut can see its obviously mend to be stacked

Ariou

12-10-2012

Heh, I believe I was the panth in that game and it was a little bit rediculous to say the least. Twas quite a bit hilarious to see a garen go complete ape**** all game. Was definitely fun to see. And yet for some reason Xin and I were always the number one targets lol. Might be because we provided enough CC to kill any target we desired.

KaWraith

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
oh Wow garen building BC's the way riot intended bc to be used
gosh oh my what a new thing to see what a surprise

seriously dude's stop pretending bc stacking is something riot dint knew a bout

an item with a non unique aura that has 10% cdr while the cap is 40% and stacks up to 4 times

hello anyone with an IQ slightly over that of a peanut can see its obviously mend to be stacked
I literally played and posted this game the day after the patch came out, amidst others talking about BC, I wanted to show a concrete in game example.

Riot likes build diversity, they did not intend people to stack BCs all game to the exclusion of anything else.

if you want to insult people for being silly, look at the people Defending BC as not OP, and totally balanced if you just buy HP.....

KaWraith

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariou View Post
Heh, I believe I was the panth in that game and it was a little bit rediculous to say the least. Twas quite a bit hilarious to see a garen go complete ape**** all game. Was definitely fun to see. And yet for some reason Xin and I were always the number one targets lol. Might be because we provided enough CC to kill any target we desired.

It was you :-) I checked my unblanked copy of the picture.

I guess they just thought "garen is a tank" and "dont attack when the courage dmg reduction shield is up"