You know what's the worst feeling in the entire universe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SCREW YOU PHREAK

12-06-2012

When you just know that hot girl is out of your league and will always be, no matter what you do or say.

Necronsis

12-06-2012

Go big or go home. Besides hot girls are known to go for average guys and most of them don't even get asked out cause guys think they are out of their league and never make an attempt. So give it a go! You only live once.

Liquidone

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREW YOU PHREAK View Post
When you just know that hot girl is out of your league and will always be, no matter what you do or say.
With that attitude she always will be out of your league.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necronsis View Post
You only live once.
Yeah, but you can get shot down at least once every hour, depending on how desperate and consistent you are. Plus once word gets around, everyone shoots you down just because they don't like being the reserve vhoice.

Narvuntien

12-06-2012

I personally think that the friend zone is worse...

because you are soooooooooo close but she just enough lets you take that next step.

if they are out of your league move on.... there will be one that is in your league...

The friend zone thing is the worst because there is always hope always!.

SpiffmeisterZ

12-06-2012

Hm... And here I thought it was when the attractive girl you've been dating and have grown real feelings for outside of 'I just want to put my parts into her parts' decides she wants to break your heart in one of the myriad of ways she could go about doing it that would be the real way for you to feel so terrible with something involving relationships.

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

And that's how rapists are born.

Women everywhere. Please give these poor souls a chance before they stop asking for permission.

selfmurder

12-06-2012

love is blind

Calypsx

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
I personally think that the friend zone is worse...

The friend zone is actually a good thing.. Seriously there's a certain bond you can only gain from a close friend that will never break. Relationships can end and you may lose that closeness.

LulluLea

12-06-2012

What's up with your name?