Anyone noticed how Riot has now pulled a North Korea on the new TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

12-06-2012

Who said most people who don't post in the forums are happy with the changes? I'm simply making it clear that there is no proof either way, and it's a silly argument to have.

I don't think Riot prefers to keep their head in the sand on TT, I think they prefer to work with the community to make the new map something we all can enjoy. What we have to accept is that the new map is here to stay... but it's still in 'beta'. It's still being evaluated and tweaked. We can rage about hating the new map all we like, but it's not set in stone. If you provide good and well constructed feedback, your opinion has a much better shot at getting heard, and your feedback incorporated into changes to the new TT.

For example, Speed Shrines are getting removed. Damage will interrupt altar capture. This is all direct feedback from the community.

Archer Lusk

12-06-2012

As I said, yes there is no proof and like I said, I think Riot wants to keep it that way. 90% of the people who play could hate the new TT and we would never know...

But when you listen to a small percentage of the community, how is that good for everyone and how will that make it enjoyable for everyone? Especially with the forum community being so small... Did I rage? I don't remember....

I've let go of the old TT. I never said anything about wanting the old TT back...

I have posted many well thought out and non-hostile suggestions about the new TT and how it can be improved but they have all been ignored. With the forum community being so small, it's hard to overlook more than half of the posts. Riot answers those who fawn...

For example, the map should be expanded with an extra camp added to jungle to decrease focus on team fights. (I find the 24/7 team fights to be boring.)

RoketPoweredFilo

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketdrive View Post
Do oh so explain how lack of sight increases map awareness. Am I missing out on some map detail that will tell me where my enemies are despite them not being within direct line of sight on TT? I wasnt aware of any such new advantages.

So you like the new map because it's easier for you to troll on? you enjoy the "improved" TT just because you now find it easier to troll with squishies?

You think adding dominion elements into what is supposed to be a smaller version of rift increases skill and diversifies game play in a possitive way?

Heres a side question, Do you play starcraft? what if in starcraft they addeda button that every 5 seconds if they pressed it they got a free amount of minerals and gas. The amount would be rather small but the difference would stack up over time. Do you think starcraft players would embrace this change with a smile upon their face as something simply to "increase skill and diversify gameplay?

Simple on sight items Sweeper/Lantern also watching mini map to know if opponents are in lane or not.

I find it amusing that you think squishie aps being viable is considered trolling. Thank you for making the entire argument moot on your part. Considering this map is still heavily bruiser dominated it takes skill and coordination with your teammates to play these squishie aps, or any team comp.

The speed shrine is really the onyl true dominion like aspect of this map. is it needed imo? No. Does it add to the game flow? Yes, speeding up jungle ganks or get a ways.

As to why I enjoy the new Treeline. I enjoy the increased flow of the game, I found the original TT compared to the games on this map. Do I feel this map needs work hell yeah, hence why it is still in Beta. Altars need tweeks possibly taking another hit to the gold isn't a bad idea but completely removing it, no. The speed shrine I feel is fine to keep or take. I haven't had very many concerns with it. Meaning I have no issue with it staying or going.

As to Aps being viable yeah they should be. On a technical stand point every champ should be viable. Will it happen? No Will there be over-powered god like champs on this map? Yes just as there where on the original TT.

TLR

Riot is doing a great job in trying to improve game play and work with the community on TT2. Screaming foul at every change doesn't bring about change constructive and well thought out input does.

Archer Lusk

12-06-2012

Here we go. More Riot Groupies lol

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer Lusk View Post
Here we go. More Riot Groupies lol
And you said I was instigating....The hypocrisy is strong with you.