Another "Why was I banned" tribunal thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AR Manimal

12-06-2012

The MF game is enough to get you banned. You were constantly arguing with Sona. Should have just muted the ******* and played the game rather than threatening to leave the lane and letting Sona solo it while you steal jungle from Udyr.

You had the solution the whole time. "Just report her" and stop arguing.

Vigopl

12-06-2012

There is an obvious tweak that needs to happen and I know that not every system is perfect. I would suggest that certain complaints are not available if your team wins. For example his team won and yet he is reported for not working with the team. Many times I have seen a solo out somewhere but they are distracting or doing something usefull that not everyone can directly see. Also I would like to suggest that the tribunal be able to make players subject to cases based on logs. For example the way Sona was talking made her deserving of a ban for using foul language yet she is not subject to current jugdement because noone reported her. Yet clearly we see her behaviour and it deserves banning.

auralzz

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaean View Post
The MF game is enough to get you banned. You were constantly arguing with Sona. Should have just muted the ******* and played the game rather than threatening to leave the lane and letting Sona solo it while you steal jungle from Udyr.

You had the solution the whole time. "Just report her" and stop arguing.
One game isn't enough to get me banned, and I guarantee you that is the most trolling thing I have done in months since I got a warning. I have been on my BEST behavior.

Phantom Kannon

12-06-2012

I think its quite humorous when the person reporting you, its raging in the report they are writing and cursing you everyway they can.

Riot why is there not a button in the tribunal that lets you punish or report people that are using foul language in their report.

In Sona's report "Was being a little b****" I'm thinking, dude you should be the one being reported for this. -______________________-

What kinda report is that?

AR Manimal

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralzz View Post
One game isn't enough to get me banned, and I guarantee you that is the most trolling thing I have done in months since I got a warning. I have been on my BEST behavior.
Its not even about trolling. You were a toxic presence in game. That alone is banworthy. I guarantee you that Sona also got banned, and you would have been fine in this case if you didn't react the way you did.

auralzz

12-06-2012

Quote:
Its not even about trolling. You were a toxic presence in game. That alone is banworthy. I guarantee you that Sona also got banned, and you would have been fine in this case if you didn't react the way you did.
You would have a very hard time not being toxic if you were put with that Sona, just look at the circumstances. People need to look at it as if they were in my situation, just like jurors in court are instructed. And, upvoted for actually being constructive.

Ulain

12-06-2012

None of these look like bannable offenses to me. Others incited an argument from you, but not intentional trolling given the context.

Game 1- I'm assuming Wukong reported you for picking Irelia, when solo top is a meta choice, not a requirement. You shouldn't have trolled back and bought 20 wards, but if 3 other members did it too, you definitely weren't going to win in the first place.

Game 2- Sona who by the looks of it took CS (not that it's punishable) but then blames you for the lane, yet is 0/5. You looked to try and defuse the situation a few timestimes and she kept persisting. Not sure how you can be blamed for this one.

Game 3- "Not fighting with the team" lolwat? Also you said a whopping 3 things during the match, none of which are offensive.

Game 4- You have the most CS on your team, and a comparable number of deaths, but you were feeding? Apparently in chat you said you were intentionalling feeding, yet I don't see it.

I seriously see nothing punishable in any of these games, based on both numbers and chat records. This is why I don't even bother with Tribunal anymore; people are still in the mindset that "there are other games you've been reported for, these are just what show up" means you should automatically vote Punish.

Sadly this is GD and you will not get help here. Try posting in the Tribunal forum or emailing support directly to actually look at your case. Good luck.

auralzz

12-06-2012

Thank you for taking your time to look at it.

Phantom Kannon

12-06-2012

Quote:
Did you actually read the report right?

He wasn't even being toxic. Worst thing he said is b**** again. And just bickered with Sona.

If you actually read it right. All the trash talking is done by Sona. So I don't get how that "HIGH" (Sarcasm) lvl of toxic, in 1 case, is worthy of a ban. The rest of the cases were negligible.

He was defending himself the rest of the time.

AR Manimal

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralzz View Post
You would have a very hard time not being toxic if you were put with that Sona, just look at the circumstances. People need to look at it as if they were in my situation, just like jurors in court are instructed. And, upvoted for actually being constructive.
I've been in games with ragers like that. I muted them and kept playing.

You don't get to burn someones house down because they killed your mother, do you?

Just report them next time and move on. Tribunal will sort them out for you.