Another "Why was I banned" tribunal thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phantom Kannon

12-06-2012

From what I read in the report. I don't think you should've gotten banned.

Game 2, sure you were bickering with that Sona, and you probably should've stopped right there. (If your gonna argue, no need for cursing or bad mouthing anyone imo) But, I don't think it is enough to warrant a report.

The rest of the games seem kinda irrelevant. People have bad games.

I've had terrible games were I just get shut down and die so many times. That my team will start saying "Report for feeding and trolling" I no sense I was trying to feed, I just have a bad game is all.

So +1 to you sir, I hope you get a red comment and investigate the issue. IF you truly deserve the ban, we will know once a red posts.

auralzz

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaz View Post
From what I read in the report. I don't think you should've gotten banned.

Game 2, sure you were bickering with that Sona, and you probably should've stopped right there. (If your gonna argue, no need for cursing or bad mouthing anyone imo) But, I don't think it is enough to warrant a report.

The rest of the games seem kinda irrelevant. People have bad games.

I've had terrible games were I just get shut down and die so many times. That my team will start saying "Report for feeding and trolling" I no sense I was trying to feed, I just have a bad game is all.

So +1 to you sir, I hope you get a red comment and investigate the issue. IF you truly deserve the ban, we will know once a red posts.
I would LOVE for a red to show me anything banworthy I have said since my warning some months ago(which I totally accepted because it was BAD).

ReL3vEx

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralzz View Post
I would LOVE for a red to show me anything banworthy I have said since my warning some months ago(which I totally accepted because it was BAD).

i would like to see that too

Vigopl

12-06-2012

I do agree that this guy did not have enough evidence to get banned. There needs to be logs of deaths somewhere within the strand so we can have an idea of someone who claims intentional feeding. I have also been subject to trolls who claim I was feeding on purpose when I was just playing the game. I have played over 1k games and it happens a lot when I see a troll who just wants to ban someone who doesnt play according to their expectations. Right now you can say anything during a game and claim that a player was doing something and we dont have any real evidence to support or deny the fact. All we can see are words that players are saying.

ReL3vEx

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigopl View Post
I do agree that this guy did not have enough evidence to get banned. There needs to be logs of deaths somewhere within the strand so we can have an idea of someone who claims intentional feeding. I have also been subject to trolls who claim I was feeding on purpose when I was just playing the game. I have played over 1k games and it happens a lot when I see a troll who just wants to ban someone who doesnt play according to their expectations. Right now you can say anything during a game and claim that a player was doing something and we dont have any real evidence to support or deny the fact. All we can see are words that players are saying.

quite right. i also have 1k games and have seen that

auralzz

12-06-2012

I have way, way over 1k games. A couple months ago and now is the first time I have been in trouble, been playing since a bit past beta(that january i think)

ReL3vEx

12-06-2012

lol they are banning the older players. i don't give a **** whats said in games, its how people play. riot doesn' t understand that

nennx

12-06-2012

pretty sad you got banned for this. the only thing i saw is that you got into a petty argument with someone when you were playing MF, and that person probably reported you

i dont know why riot doesn't just hand out bans themselves, they surely have the money to hire people to do it

Weltall8000

12-06-2012

Tribunal is trash. Additionally, people in this game's community have a tendency to be mouthbreathing morons and they can drive otherwise rational, well adjusted people to RAEG. The former are the problem, not the latter, but Riot, in their infinite wisdom, chose to further empower these incompitent scrubs by implementing the Tribunal. Kudos!

ReL3vEx

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltall8000 View Post
Tribunal is trash. Additionally, people in this game's community have a tendency to be mouthbreathing morons and they can drive otherwise rational, well adjusted people to RAEG. The former are the problem, not the latter, but Riot, in their infinite wisdom, chose to further empower these incompitent scrubs by implementing the Tribunal. Kudos!

holy **** that was epic