Diana 2 20.00%
Jayce 2 20.00%
Fizz 3 30.00%
Kha'Zix 1 10.00%
Zyra 1 10.00%
Syndra 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Who should I buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Visceral Sith

12-06-2012

I've been looking for a new champion to play for a while now, I really like all of these guys but I'm a bit conflicted on which would be the best/most fun to buy and play, any help would be appreciated!

adc

12-06-2012

It depends what you want. Yorick wrecks top lane if you give him any rope. Diana is really strong mid lane. Jayce is pretty good, I believe. Fizz is pretty alright, his trollpole is annoying. Kha'zix is pretty strong. Zyra is a wicked support and a good mid. Syndra is difficult, but strong mid.

OpTical HaZe

12-06-2012

Fizz is very OP with ap masteries and late game with his over damaged Q and great Ultimate for KS's and for getting to the chase

OpTical HaZe

12-06-2012

Also Fizz's E which makes u invunerable, with it you can jump over trees to get out of the fight with no damage, and also it deals MASSIVE damage if you land on someone. it deals about 600 late game level 5, and about 200 early game level 2-3

Visceral Sith

12-06-2012

Gaaah so many choices! I'm leaning away from syndra at the moment, but the others all seem equally cool, what're your personal favourites?

Die On My Lap

12-06-2012

Right now Diana is really op and if you learn and master her you will feel very gratified that you bought her.

Khazix is really really fun to play, there is no one way to play khazix his evolutions allow you to change based on the opponents you are facing. If you want a really fun, exciting champ to play, play khazix. You can also do really well with him. And he might be seeing some buffs so check him out.

I dont own yorick and from the times ive played against him I know that hes super safe in lane and really is a bully. If you want to bully and control that top lane get yorick.

Zyra is a cool champ that can shut down mid and bottom due to her being a support. If you can master zyra you'll win alot more games than you lose.

Dont own fizz but he looks like ALOT of fun, you are a trickster and your just messing with every-ones mind, fizz is a really strong champ and you should consider buying him.

I voted for jayce because I just bought him not too long ago and i find that he is alot of fun and is really good at what he does. He beats most top and his team fight presence is great. If you can master jayce you will have no problems at the top lane.

Dont own syndra but I got my ass handed to me by one (mainly because thats the first time I played against one). From what I can tell from what I've seen is shes a bit like orianna, long range harras which can shut down alot of mids and super strong. You should consider buying her.

shycadet

12-06-2012

As a faithful honest fizz plater (got the fisherman skin and everything) fizz is SO much fun. Not only fun, but hard to absolutely master. He is underplayed, and yet counters EVERYONE. Think about it, when you have a fizz on the enemy team, don't they dominate a agame and eat you alive? Get them fed and you can't stop them, and he almost ALWAYS gets away with his jump and speed.

Fizz is fun bro, honestly rewarded. And since ppl don't play him alot, you've got a champ that is unique, underplayed, powerful, and just straight troll like.

yup, this is me swaying you to pick fizz

SpiritoftheFox

12-06-2012

As a Diana player, and especially since S3 patch, Diana is beast, shes an effective mid, and imho an even better jungler, at lvl 6 the fun really starts for ganking. I typically get cd reduction boots so if you need to last hit w/ your ult and they don't have moonlight buff, you can get the kill and move on and in about 20 secs ults back up. Shes got good survivability, and if you get 2/3 kills unanswered its pretty much gg, unless the rest of your team just blows, as she snowballs pretty easily.

Tigereye

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shycadet View Post
As a faithful honest fizz plater (got the fisherman skin and everything) fizz is SO much fun. Not only fun, but hard to absolutely master. He is underplayed, and yet counters EVERYONE. Think about it, when you have a fizz on the enemy team, don't they dominate a agame and eat you alive? Get them fed and you can't stop them, and he almost ALWAYS gets away with his jump and speed.
I believe if your reasoning for picking a champ like fizz because someone says he can't be countered. Oh wait, what is it fizz your silence? Your getting your face melted off by malz. Honestly the viability of fizz is dependent on the level of play your at.

Secondly I played fizz once, In the games I did better than someone who played him since his release. Not hard to play at all.

I'd suggest Yorick, Jayce, or Diana cause they are more solid champions. They have solid roles and very powerful uses. But like everyone they have there counters.

Bludude12

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visceral Sith View Post
Gaaah so many choices! I'm leaning away from syndra at the moment, but the others all seem equally cool, what're your personal favourites?
Syndra is really hard to play. Her damage is based on doing her full combo. So if you can't pull it off she sucks. Overall its just easier to get a different champ then her.