CCFC Review Thread, Mark 3!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinspurch

12-05-2012

Hi Sinspurch here!

I reviewed http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2100697

If you could review http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2371582 that would be awesome! : D

Mindworm Jim

12-05-2012

Passing it along.
Review of Sinspurch's rubber champion here on page 9.

Requesting someone to look over mine here. Preferably someone who can do a little number balancing, since I put them up so that I'd have somewhere to start, but I have little to no experience balancing them.

Wulffe

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
Wulffe is the one running the show in this department, but in my opinion it would be of great help if you could just repost your requests. A lot of the reviews we have pending on the old list are inactive or abandoned, and would just add clutter to the list and would be a waste of our time and energy to review. No point in doing a review for a Summoner who is no longer around to benefit from the feedback.

Reposting requests would allow us to start afresh; it helps to know who is current so that we don't spend time sifting through inactive concepts trying to find the ones who still need/want our help.
What Poet said. I was going to transfer requests from the previous thread but saw that several of them looked to be abandoned. I thought it'd be good for a fresh start. The only reason why I transferred the ones that were already reviewed was to show that we've done a fair amount since we started doing this with the Mark I.

The5lacker

12-05-2012

I have reviewed Dante, the Darkslayer (Page 4).

Requesting review on Crucius, the Scion of Madness.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

So how does this work, you review someone's champ and ask someone to review yours? or is this more of a proving grounds to get the so-called "Council" to approve of your champion?

Moby the White

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
So how does this work, you review someone's champ and ask someone to review yours? or is this more of a proving grounds to get the so-called "Council" to approve of your champion?
same rules apply here as they do in my stuff thread...

you post a review here that you have done and we review your champion or someone else does...

e.g. I just reviewed Zalos, The Noxian Outlaw please review Zelos-The Frozen Lance
Moby the White CCF Council Member

Wulffe

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
What Moby said. But I have to ask. Why add in the 'so-called' part? That seems a bit hostile and very rude to me, though I may be alone in feeling that way.

For clarification on this. The Council is not here to approve of champions, but to help you (the community) in crafting a better one. We were made to bring a sense of organization and camaraderie to the Player Concepts community. We do this by bringing you threads like this one.

The5lacker

12-06-2012

I have reviewed Zelos, the Frozen Lance

Requesting review on Sami, the Mechromancer

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Not meant to be rude; I am relatively new to this forum and this is me being speculative.

Neowolf24

12-06-2012

Ok I have finally finished Kawacko. Here is a link for him and I would like to have him added to the list of Champions. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post32154162) Now that I have finished Kawacko, I plan on putting my other projects on hold while I work on perfecting my current Champions and review other player concepts for a while.