The Aviators Column (DearCorki)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearCorki

Member

12-06-2012

Guys, sorry to say this but I'm done.
I'm pretty much leaving these forums entirely due to how I feel about the way things happen alongside just not enjoying RPing here any more.

The issue I'm having is the way things just happen, there seems to be a massive case of 'boobs=questions' so while the female champions get inundated with questions and RP all the time, champions such as myself, Nasus, Talon and generally just male champions. Even if the male champion is more developed and more true to character than the female one, the female champion will get much more attention. This is why a lot of our male champion RPers get disillusioned with all of this.

Don't think that this is me trying to pass the blame for not being active or something, I'm not. I admit that the past week or so, I haven't been active but that was due to the aforementioned issues. Also I found a much better place to RP which I shall not name here for various reasons.

To those I talk to in client when I appear now, I'll still come on but I won't RP. Any RP involving Corki or my OC, Christina Mort, doesn't involve them now. I'm finished here. Sorry to those who were RPing with me and stuff now.

If you want this account, contact me via client whenever I'm online. Paltala is NEVER being given away however.

Bye.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Breakfast of champions?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2012

((So you prefer letters?))

Geokhan walked into the well lit room with his hood up high, as to not overly surprise the Yordle who happened to be quite well armed.

"Corki, has fighting in the League help you realize those dots on the ground are people?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearCorki

Member

12-06-2012

Corki smirked and shook his head, fingers twirling his moustache as he regarded the young summoner, he assumed, behind his flight glasses.

"Breakfast of Champions 'ey? Hmm, a nice bit of bacon, an egg, sausages...if I can't get that, then the next delta sierra that tries to best me in a dog fight."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearCorki

Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((So you prefer letters?))

Geokhan walked into the well lit room with his hood up high, as to not overly surprise the Yordle who happened to be quite well armed.

"Corki, has fighting in the League help you realize those dots on the ground are people?"
"You mean them blackshoe's that try to take me down? I always knew they were people!" the Bombardier chuckled behind his 'tache, his gaze shifting to Geokhan, not that he would notice.

((Either, I'm just providing letters as an option))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
Corki smirked and shook his head, fingers twirling his moustache as he regarded the young summoner, he assumed, behind his flight glasses.

"Breakfast of Champions 'ey? Hmm, a nice bit of bacon, an egg, sausages...if I can't get that, then the next delta sierra that tries to best me in a dog fight."
Lindell fidgets with the robe between her fingers. "...delta sierra, sir?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
"You mean them blackshoe's that try to take me down? I always knew they were people!" the Bombardier chuckled behind his 'tache, his gaze shifting to Geokhan, not that he would notice.

((Either, I'm just providing letters as an option))

"I mean the people you drop bombs on. I bet there is a bit of a love hate relationship between the Megling commandos and your own squadrons."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Bro!

You got a nice 'stache. Ever ask Draven-bro for mustache advice?

Brolaf, the Beerzerker


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sejuāni

Senior Member

12-06-2012

((I think I know who this is...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Corki, would you like to work together in a flight company?