About this black cleaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2012

There are tons of cheap mid game hp options now, they are cheaper than black cleaver, if someone is black cleavering at you, buy the cheap hp that is meant for mid game, it makes everything k


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Dude, did you really need to start two different threads on the same issue within one hour?

What's wrong with people?
First endless BFT threads, now endless BC threads?

Doesn't matter if it's really that OP, there's no need for such nonsense as endless threads, by the same person no less.

Edit: Now 3 threads. Just stop it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Everyone is freaking out, they need to stop. There is an easy answer and this forum does a ****ty job of making anything present enough for people to see


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Dude, did you really need to start two different threads on the same issue within one hour?

What's wrong with people?
First endless BFT threads, now endless BC threads?

Doesn't matter if it's really that OP, there's no need for such nonsense as endless threads, by the same person no less.

Edit: Now 3 threads. Just stop it.
Riot made a great game, and a bad forum that literally requires you to yell sometimes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

Senior Member

12-06-2012

We heard you the first time Nome already knee yesterday and by now xyph probably already knows its not going to help to spam if you would stop for a second and read what's already posted maybe you wouldn't make an *** of yourself...maybe BTW if you read up on the math you'd know it's really broken


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
We heard you the first time Nome already knee yesterday and by now xyph probably already knows its not going to help to spam if you would stop for a second and read what's already posted maybe you wouldn't make an *** of yourself...maybe BTW if you read up on the math you'd know it's really broken
Math is beatable. Just use skill instead.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalfenrir

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhreakInfinity View Post
Math is beatable. Just use skill instead.
HP < 0? Np, I'll use my skills to stay alive.

-.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfenrir View Post
HP < 0? Np, I'll use my skills to stay alive.

-.-
There's a reason there are vids on YouTube of people getting kills with 1 hp. Be awesome, **** math.