Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tobias Beyolve

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Mizuhi nodded, smiling and hugging him again "You don't know how much this means to me Silas, it's truly the greatest gift I've ever received in my entire life." she kissed him on the lips gently, pulling back to stare longingly into his eyes "So what kind of work will I be doing?"
Silas blinked, not honestly expecting it to have worked out at all. Regardless, he was pleased, trapping Mizuhi in a gentle hug. "That will depend more on what you can do than what we want you to be doing. Of course, looking at you, putting you in the hotel itself seems like a grave mistake." His eyes quickly raked over Mizuhi's body. "You seem to like the beach, and even more, you love the water. I get this weird feeling you can swim fairly strongly. Maybe lifeguard? Server is always an option."

"Of course, if you do end up as a server... I think I'd personally prefer you didn't take a leaf out of my book. The treatment you got was only for special patrons." He laughed once more, releasing her to flop down onto his back, sprawling out across the sand.

sunlead190

12-06-2012

Erica walks back over to John and grabs his hand trying to pull him up. "Come oooon~. You've had enough time to rest." She starts to pout and lean back as she pulls him harder. He laughs and slowly stands up, dusting himself off. "Alright, break time done." He rubs the back of his head as she falls back into the sand from the momentum. He then pulls off his shirt and tosses it to the ground as she gets back up wiping sand off and giving John a look. She then shakes it off and smiles, heading towards the in construction sand castle, kneeling down in front of it. John arrives a few seconds later and sits down, asking. "So what first?" Erica throws her hands up in the air and shouts. "Everything!" She then starts to dig away as John just nods and gets to work.

Ask the String

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
"Woah... Okay hang on now." His arms immediately wrapped about her waist, holding her tight against himself and propping her up, using one to show her the proper way to hold her hand. "How long HAS it been since you last walked? Right, right... Hmm, so if your legs..." His grip shifted, holding Sona up by her hips, no longer pressed against each other.

"It's mostly about kicking with your legs, but if you used your arms instead I think it should be okay." He gave her a look, to ask her if she was ready.
Sona silently nodded back with a nervous expression as she stretched out her legs, trying to feel them for the first time in a long time. She felt worried and scared, but she trusted Arixus to save her if she couldn't do anything.

She tried moving her legs in a kicking motion, but all that she could do was swing them around frantically. It was almost as if she had no real control over them.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Beyolve View Post
Silas blinked, not honestly expecting it to have worked out at all. Regardless, he was pleased, trapping Mizuhi in a gentle hug. "That will depend more on what you can do than what we want you to be doing. Of course, looking at you, putting you in the hotel itself seems like a grave mistake." His eyes quickly raked over Mizuhi's body. "You seem to like the beach, and even more, you love the water. I get this weird feeling you can swim fairly strongly. Maybe lifeguard? Server is always an option."

"Of course, if you do end up as a server... I think I'd personally prefer you didn't take a leaf out of my book. The treatment you got was only for special patrons." He laughed once more, releasing her to flop down onto his back, sprawling out across the sand.

Mizuhi smiled, nodding "I think I could make a good lifeguard, the half of me that's a dragon is a water dragon after all, kind of makes me a naturally good swimmer. " She blushed slightly when he looked at her like that again, when he let his body drop, she followed and rested her head on his shoulder. "I could probably be a server too if that's what's needed of me."

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona silently nodded back with a nervous expression as she stretched out her legs, trying to feel them for the first time in a long time. She felt worried and scared, but she trusted Arixus to save her if she couldn't do anything.

She tried moving her legs in a kicking motion, but all that she could do was swing them around frantically. It was almost as if she had no real control over them.
Arixus frowned slightly, maybe this would be harder than he'd expected. "Well, if you can't really use the legs, perhaps you can use your arms? If that doesn't work I've got one last idea..." He couldn't help but grin, appreciating the fact that she was trying for him. Ultimately, he didn't expect it to go far, for as talented as she was, and resourceful, the skill required the use of one's legs but in the end he was merely happy to be here.

Ask the String

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus frowned slightly, maybe this would be harder than he'd expected. "Well, if you can't really use the legs, perhaps you can use your arms? If that doesn't work I've got one last idea..." He couldn't help but grin, appreciating the fact that she was trying for him. Ultimately, he didn't expect it to go far, for as talented as she was, and resourceful, the skill required the use of one's legs but in the end he was merely happy to be here.

Sona looked back at Arixus, still holding on to him. She was unsure of how she could be able to hold herself up if she didn't have a support. She also had no real idea of how to swim with just her arms, as any picture or movie depicting swimming usually involved the swimmer to kick their legs, something Sona clearly couldn't do.

Sona was hesitant, holding one arm still on to Arixus as she held out her other arm, swinging it out in a wave-like pattern. She looked back at him, trying to see if she was doing it properly.

Ask the Kumiho

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Gave her a smile of his own when he saw her face light up with one. "No need to thank me, it was my pleasure..."
He grabbed a handful of sand and began super-heating it while Ahri began her tanning session. Kegan started molding the molten-sand into some sort of structure.
"Regardless." She informed him, an amused smile playing on her expression. "Now to do what I came here for..." Ahri settled herself a little more comfortably, lazily shifting her tails to the other side, shutting her eyes as she felt the sun begin to prance across her back comfortably.

"Make sure you guard me carefully.~" She mumbled playfully, then went quiet.

Lord of Apoc

12-06-2012

Sapphire stood up after spending quite some time sun bathing and returned to her room where she changed into her normal attire which was no better then her bikini and started to put on a little bit of makeup. After she was finished she made her way over to the card for room service and promptly called for a light diner her quote. "please surprise me."

CyroCore Brand

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrķ Kumiho View Post
"Regardless." She informed him, an amused smile playing on her expression. "Now to do what I came here for..." Ahri settled herself a little more comfortably, lazily shifting her tails to the other side, shutting her eyes as she felt the sun begin to prance across her back comfortably.

"Make sure you guard me carefully.~" She mumbled playfully, then went quiet.
Nodded."You can count on me"He went back to molding the molten sand which now turned to glass. He sat beside her as she slept and enjoyed the sun, making sure no one awoke her.

Tobias Beyolve

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Mizuhi smiled, nodding "I think I could make a good lifeguard, the half of me that's a dragon is a water dragon after all, kind of makes me a naturally good swimmer. " She blushed slightly when he looked at her like that again, when he let his body drop, she followed and rested her head on his shoulder. "I could probably be a server too if that's what's needed of me."
Silas smiled and ran his thumb across Mizuhi's cheek, though the smile near immediately turned to a smirk again. "The more you plan on doing, the more you'll be wanted around here. At least, in a working sense. I already want you here." His voice dropped a bit lower, lazily almost. "Here" A pause. "Safe... With me." His final word mingled with a yawn, loud and exhausted, lulled to relaxation by the warm rays of the sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Sapphire stood up after spending quite some time sun bathing and returned to her room where she changed into her normal attire which was no better then her bikini and started to put on a little bit of makeup. After she was finished she made her way over to the card for room service and promptly called for a light diner her quote. "please surprise me."
The response from the hotel staff was quick, startlingly so, the cart of food being wheeled into her room after a very brief wait. It held a rather surprising amount of food, a light, creamy soup to start with followed by a seasoned, stuffed poultry, small. Resting on the plate aside the main course was an assortment of perfectly steamed vegetables, most of a fairly exotic nature. Finally, there sat in a refrigerated compartment a bowl of vanilla ice cream, with an artful layer of melted chocolate painted across it in wave patterns.

In all, the meal was a fairly simple one, but each of the courses was quickly and skillfully toiled over by a chef, with hand-selected ingredients and careful skill befitting a well seasoned chef.