Perma Ban for THIS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krostine

Recruiter

12-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5951926/#nogo

This is the case.
Some details:
-Permabanned, while my previous ban before this was for 1 hour. Yes, no mistaking, it was for 1 hour.
-5 Report cases with each being only 1 person.
-Most likely for verbal, which is hilarious because everyone was cursing.

So, here, there are 5 cases with 1 person reporting me in each one. Now, I have to say, this is beyond ridiculous that I was PERMA banned for this.

Game 1: I was reported by 1 Ally. Now, if you scroll down, you can see the scoreboard. We had an active(isn't AFK) player sitting at base. I would of course be mad at this guy for AFKing, for something as small as "How u miss Q?" AFTER some hardcore baiting he's done when ganking. He pinged to gank my lane(mid) comes over, exhausts the enemy GP and then left, like, just literally, exactly as I described. [B]IF ANYONE WOULDN'T SAY "WTF?" TO THAT, THEN MAYBE I WENT TOO FAR.[B] So, you're telling me, that I got a rightly accused report from this guy who AFK'ed?

Game 2: Read it from the start downward. I do believe the first person to erupt this horrible mood into the game was the Katarina who of course, was dying a lot. Kat got fed up and starting spewing out " **** this I'm done. " There was also something INSANELY UNBELIEVABLE that happened in the champion selection queue. Take a look at this;
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/a...stine/Look.jpg
I do recall this champion selection. It really blew my mind. Our first pick, who was Rengar, asked the queue if anyone wanted Rengar. No one said anything. He locks in Rengar. We would assume he asked if someone wanted him, then decides to play it himself. But as you can see this chat.... *Facepalm* I don't even care about that though, it wasn't that big of a deal, but combining the fact that we now know NO ONE PLAYS HIM, YET PICKS HIM, with the fact that Katarina went 0-3 then said "GG we can't win this, **** this game." I just can't believe I'm being rightly accused for this.

Game 3: This one, I've really shown my rage. I guess that's really there looking at this. There's not much to say, no excuses. I was just really headbashing my table when I saw this Syndra start with 2 Pink wards and mana pots level 1. We still won, and context clues tell me Leona reported me. I felt I was really raging hard. So I feel this one was a correct report.

Game 4: Really? ... Really? ... This was a Proving Grounds game, and I can't believe this is even here. Nothing happened. This one guy from the enemy team reports me for: "he said ***** at the end of the game, and my sister is feeling sick of it."
Now, I know you would say "But you did, and that wasn't necessary."
Then please, tell me that everyone who shouts nonsense at the end of a game just for "lulz" should be banned. Can you tell me that everyone who does that should be permanently banned?

Game 5: .... What? I don't care if this was justifiable or not. I just can't believe Any combination or even all of the games here can total to a permanent ban. This is just beyond ridiculous.

I've already seen many threads on how unbalanced the Tribunal system is. I have to agree.
I want my account unbanned. I can't believe some of these cases are being pardoned, while some cases like mine gets a permanent ban.

Kirska

12-06-2012

On your next account, try being nice to people. I know it's hard, but try.

BTW, yes the other players in your game are vile but that doesn't give you an excuse to also be vile.

Yeeehawww

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
On your next account, try being nice to people. I know it's hard, but try.

BTW, yes the other players in your game are vile but that doesn't give you an excuse to also be vile.
Man, don't suggest this toxic player come back on a new account, Riot permanently banned him for a reason.

Kirska

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeehawww View Post
Man, don't suggest this toxic player come back on a new account, Riot permanently banned him for a reason.
Touche, my bad.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

the ignorance is great in this one.

You don't get perma banned for one case, you get banned for multiple trips to the tribunal, and after MANY MANY chances you still displayed a contempt to comply to the summoner's code. This case was just the final straw that pushed you into a perma ban.

Don't come back, don't be a jackass in your next online game.

Yeeehawww

12-06-2012

First, I'm pretty sure Riot doesn't ban for 1 hour, for any reason, unless it was reversed within an hour for some reason..

Second, I highly doubt with how toxic you are, that even a warning and a 1 day ban were your only punishments thus far. I mean, you're not like "go straight to permaban" toxic, but you're a really really horrible person. Then again, maybe there's something not in the randomly shown cases that Riot saw while reviewing this case that was so bad they went to the permanent ban that quickly.

Honestly, if you can't figure out how you were toxic there's not much hope for you, so I won't spend my time spelling it all out for you, however I will say that you were incredibly negative towards your teammates and in general, you called your teammates multiple names, multiple times, you berated your teammates on their plays...and that was just game 1.

I don't get it, do people like you flooding this forum really not get how you were so bad, or do you think you can actually argue your way out of it, or what?

Kirska

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeehawww View Post
I don't get it, do people like you flooding this forum really not get how you were so bad, or do you think you can actually argue your way out of it, or what?
My guess is it's an underlying unwillingness to take responsibility for one's own actions and therefore feeling like somehow they're the victims here i.e. "I couldn't have POSSIBLY done ANYTHING wrong. It's all THEIR fault."

Jrud

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
My guess is it's an underlying unwillingness to take responsibility for one's own actions and therefore feeling like somehow they're the victims here i.e. "I couldn't have POSSIBLY done ANYTHING wrong. It's all THEIR fault."
Hmm... Interesting... *strokes beard*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeehawww
Second, I highly doubt with how toxic you are, that even a warning and a 1 day ban were your only punishments thus far. I mean, you're not like "go straight to permaban" toxic, but you're a really really horrible person. Then again, maybe there's something not in the randomly shown cases that Riot saw while reviewing this case that was so bad they went to the permanent ban that quickly.
This was going to be my point... these 5 cases may not have been the reason you were banned at all. They are the reason the tribunal decided you were toxic and why riot took the initiative to look into your history, but a riot employee has the final say in your permaban, not the tribunal, and he probably saw something pretty bad from another case to escalate you. Either way, I can guarantee that you did something worthy of that permaban.

Bane1998

12-06-2012

It makes me sad all the banned people who come here and go through their case game by game explaining why they were justified in being an ass because so-and-so did this-and-that first.

People really need to understand that you are responsible for your own behavior, independent of anyone else's behavior. I think maybe that just comes with getting older? I would -love- to see demographic data about tribunal cases. What ages/sexes/etc get the most consequences? I bet it would be pretty obvious.

Jrud

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane1999 View Post
I would -love- to see demographic data about tribunal cases. What ages/sexes/etc get the most consequences? I bet it would be pretty obvious.
Alright, from now on, 1st thing we ask every person who tries to appeal their case on this board: "How old are you? Are you male or female? What is your nationality? Do you take any medications? Answer or I feed."

^ Joke ^