Sami, the Mechromancer

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

12-05-2012

Name: Sami, the Mechromancer
Attack: 2
Defense: 4
Ability: 9
Difficulty: 10
Attributes: Ranged, Mage

Base Stats
-Health: 340 (+75)
-Health Regen: 6.75 (+0.65)
-Attack Damage: 50 (+3)
-Attack Speed: 0.625 (+2.9%)
-Attack Range: 525
-Armor: 9 (+3.6)
-Magic Resist: 30
-Movement Speed: 330

Ability

- Passive - Shield of Salvage
- Sami generates a shield with a strength of 60 (+10 per level), generating 10% of its maximum strength per second. She also heals nearby drones and the Titan for the same amount while they are within 350 units of her. This shield takes up her secondary bar.
- Sami generates a charge every 30 seconds (Affected by cooldown reduction). She has a maximum of 5 charges. Charges are needed to construct drones.
- All of Sami's abilities generate a pet. This pet is controlled with the same key that spawned it, and last indefinitely. Drones do everything in their power to remain within 1000 units of Sami, and will not willingly stray further even if commanded.

- Q - Barrage Walker
- Active - Sami summons a spider-like drone with a pair of machine guns on its back. The drone attacks and moves as commanded and has the following stats:
- Health: 220/300/380/460/520 (+15 per level)
- Attack Damage: 30/45/60/75/90 (+15% AP)
- Attack Speed: 0.700/0.900/1.100/1.300/1.500
- Attack Range: 575
- Armor: 20
- Magic Resist: 20
- Movement Speed: 400 (+50% Sami's bonus)
- Cost: 1 charge
- Range: 650

- W - Static Walker
- Active - Sami summons a spider-like drone which walks around, dealing 20/30/40/50/60 (+15% AP) magic damage per second to enemies in a radius of 350 around it. The drone moves as commanded, and can be commanded to follow specific targets. It has the following stats:
- Health: 245/335/425/515/605 (+20 per level)

- E - Volt Walker
- Active - Sami summons a spider-like drone which chases down nearby enemies, attacking with electrified wires. The drone deals 4/5/6/7/8 (+2.5% AP) extra magic damage with each consecutive attack, stacking up to 10 times. Stacks dissipate after five seconds. The drone moves and attacks as commanded and has the following stats:
- Health: 235/315/395/475/555 (+20 per level)
- Attack Damage: 40/55/70/85/100 (+10% AP)
- Attack Speed: 0.800/0.850/0.900/0.950/1.000
- Attack Range: 175

- Ultimate - Salvage Titan
- Active - Sami summons a Titan at target location. The Titan consumes all drones currently active when summoned.
- Health: 800/1000/1200 (+100/200/300 per drone) (+50 per level)
- Attack Damage: 70/95/120 (+20% AP)
- Attack Speed: 0.625
- Attack Range: 550
- Armor: 30/50/70
- Magic Resist: 30/50/70
- Movement Speed: 350 (+50% Sami's bonus)
- The Titan also gets the following benefits based on what drones Sami has active on cast. These bonuses are based on the rank of the drone.
- Barrage Walker - The Titan has 20/30/40/50/60% increased attack speed.
- Static Walker - The Titan deals 20/30/40/50/60 (+15% AP) magic damage per second to enemies in a radius of 350 around it.
- Volt Walker - The Titan deals an extra 4/5/6/7/8 (+2.5% AP) magic damage on hit for every consecutive hit. Stacks up to 10 times, stacks dissipate after 5 seconds.
- Cost: 3 charges

Lore

Not every citizen of Zaun is a raving lunatic, intent on pursuing whatever mad ends they seek with reckless abandon. Some are simply born curious about the workings of the world, and some are born with the power their fellows strive endlessly for. Sami is one such person. Alone for most of her life, Sami spent her youth in the various scrapyards of Zaun, honing her own peculiar talent of techmaturgy: Her ability to infuse machines with a limited degree of intelligence and awareness. Over the years, she had a host of semi-sentient inventions following her around, the greatest of all a colossal man-like machine nearly fifteen feet tall and wielding an enormous rifle.

Her talents did not go unnoticed by the Council of Zaun. Numerous times over the past few years they have attempted to capture her, to no avail. Much to the Council's surprise, though, she suddenly appeared at the Institute of War, announcing herself as a champion to the causes of Zaun and the pursuit of techmaturgy in general. When asked why she had previously resisted the council, she responded with a simple "Had you tried asking politely?"

"For all of their talk, the Council of Zaun seeks to control techmaturgy just like everyone else. I won't stand by and let the natural evolution of machinery be hindered or forced by a bunch of old men stuck in the past and caring only for themselves."

Quotes
-On pick: Lets make something together, Summoner.
-On move: A force for progress.
-On move: Step step step...
-On move: *Giggles*
-On attack: Crush them.
-On attack: Get scrapped!
-On attack: Can't keep up?
-Taunt: Your brain is low voltage, man! Not too bright.
-Joke: *Fiddles with a piece of floating scrap and tries to make it into something* Why...won't...you...fit! GAH! *Throws scrap*
(Art isn't mine. I take no credit for art.)

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10

12-06-2012

The char is way too new fashion modern for LoL. If u look at technochars that already exist (jayce, viktor, xerath) they all have something oldfashioned and that is just right because you got some sword- and bowmasters that wouldn't stand a volley of AK47's making a swiss cheese outta them.
if u look at the skills I also got to say that there is nothing new that can interest someone. It's just a mixture out of many chars with another skin.
nami has a bubble which floats away with a char, zed had a shadow into which he can switch, elise... Well she is a spider which can hook herself up the clouds how cool is that? just imagine a champion spotlight of sami. Who cares that she can create a Titan, when Annie has the same thing with another name? Who would care if Ak47s float around her when u already got Lulus pixie that attacks people. U now what i mean?

maybe you rework the char and given us a completely unexpected, original skill or something that makes the char worth playing

The5lacker

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazifil View Post
The char is way too new fashion modern for LoL. If u look at technochars that already exist (jayce, viktor, xerath) they all have something oldfashioned and that is just right because you got some sword- and bowmasters that wouldn't stand a volley of AK47's making a swiss cheese outta them.
if u look at the skills I also got to say that there is nothing new that can interest someone. It's just a mixture out of many chars with another skin.
nami has a bubble which floats away with a char, zed had a shadow into which he can switch, elise... Well she is a spider which can hook herself up the clouds how cool is that? just imagine a champion spotlight of sami. Who cares that she can create a Titan, when Annie has the same thing with another name? Who would care if Ak47s float around her when u already got Lulus pixie that attacks people. U now what i mean?

maybe you rework the char and given us a completely unexpected, original skill or something that makes the char worth playing
One, Xerath is not a "Technochar." Xerath is an arcanist, made of pure energy, and old as balls. Two, Corki has a machine gun helecopter. Caitlyn has a sniper rifle. Heimerdinger has small rifle turret things. Guns aren't a completely foreign concept to the world of Valoran and I figured giving them some Zaunite flavor (I.E. somewhat more brutal and scary than their Piltover counterparts) would be apparent. Guess I was wrong, I should be more obvious and cartoony because apparently you are the singular authority on what is and isn't acceptable in League of Legends.

Oh, wait. No you're not. Silly me, I was mistaken.

As for your claim that she's "A mixture of old characters with a new skin," and all your comments henceforth, are you retarded? What other character can throw out a god damned tesla coil? How many characters can have guns floating beside them, attacking while they chase or run away? And yes, she summons a giant pet, just like Annie. Oh, wait, no, her pet works a bit differently. It's ranged, somewhat tankier, and varies based on what other spells she's cast recently. Kinda like how Ezreal and LeBlanc both have a teleport. Or Tryndamere and Renekton both use rage. Some abilities are similar and at the moment, the only character who's ult summons a pet is Annie, and I figured it was high time for a contender in that particular arena.

Your lack of League knowledge especially shows through when you don't accuse me of ripping off Rumble, who also has an electric themed double shot, a shield of scrap, and the idea of a giant mech who does horrible, horrible things around it. But I guess I overestimated you.

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10

12-06-2012

When this is how people react to constructive feedback I dont want to comment on peoples work anymore. Dude nothing from what I told you should insult you or your champion idea. I just wanted to tell you my opinion. for whom is this idea ? For you or for the people who read it? And what is a nice champion idea without a feedback of the lastcalled? If i insulted you im sorry but i tell you this was my last feedback on one of your champions. Because i am retarded and i shouldnt have an opinion ..

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10

12-06-2012

Oh and i was so kind and didnt thumb down your idea even if im truly annoyed by your reaction..

The5lacker

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazifil View Post
Oh and i was so kind and didnt thumb down your idea even if im truly annoyed by your reaction..
I'm fine with you disliking it, but don't try to justify it with bull****.

The5lacker

12-06-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-06-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-07-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-07-2012

Bumpin'

12345 ... 11