[Champion Suggestion] Nabila, the Dignity of Shurima

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazifil View Post
U misunderstood something. The heal comes with comsuming the mark So its not an AoE spellvamp ! It is just when you consume the mark you deal the dmg + you heal yourself a bit
Nope, I understood it, with a high attack speed (new physical items have a really high attack speed XD) and if the duration of the mark is long, you can heal urself for 200% (or more) of the damage done which would be more powerful than a heal..

Pazifil

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
In B4 Shuriman Ballers...
what the actual f.... does this mean?

Pazifil

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Poisonous View Post
Nope, I understood it, with a high attack speed (new physical items have a really high attack speed XD) and if the duration of the mark is long, you can heal urself for 200% (or more) of the damage done which would be more powerful than a heal..
Nope you didn't consuming the mark means you only heal yourself once cuz then the mark is away ^^

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Nope you didn't consuming the mark means you only heal yourself once cuz then the mark is away ^^
But several targets are marked, therefore, you can heal urself several times ._.'' reaching a 200% (with a high attack speed and a big minion wave) heal of the damage done with the ability..
Quote:
to units around her and marking all units hit.
See what I mean? she can trigger the mark in a minion wave to heal herself for 200 (+0.7 ap) in a small normal wave.. unless as I said, the mark last a really short time..

Pazifil

12-06-2012

"The next basic attack on a marked unit" you get it mow? it is just one of the many marks consumable

Aware Muzzle

12-06-2012

I dig it!

Pazifil

12-07-2012

thanks

Love Poisonous

12-22-2012

Quote:
"The next basic attack on a marked unit" you get it mow? it is just one of the many marks consumable
exactly, if you can consume several marks with only one skill casting, you can heal for an important ammount ._.