IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fukaro

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caid KillZ View Post
Yeah, I got banned 4 times and it was a PERMA for me... Hmm. Yeah this seems totally fair. I think if you are going to perma ban people, you should at least give them 50% of the money they spent on your FREE game back. just sayin..
You broke the contract you made with Riot(ToS) and you pay for it. They dont need to give anything back.

FaceCheckMyBush

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quellious View Post
What exactly does M5 say and do? Are you getting this from their stream? Only Alex speaks English. Do you speak Russian and can translate what they say?

Or are you basing this on on-stage trash talk interviews (which the GD community blows way out of proportion) which don't count toward the Tribunal? DBL and most NA teams trash talks way harder than M5 for promo interviews, but no one hates them or CLG for it. NA bias.
I speak a little Russian since I was married to one for 7 years but Alex isn't the only one that speaks English. lol. Someone already posted some screenshots earlier in this thread of things Gosu Pepper said ingame to other players. And why would you say "NA bias"? I said "i love M5". They're actually my favorite team.. I was just pointing out that other pro's need to clean up too. Using some members of M5 as an example. Re-read what I wrote. Gosu Pepper is my favorite support. He just needs to clean up his attitude a little bit. Same with Genja. He's no where as bad as IWD tho. All pros, like I said in my post, need to clean up their attitude. Your post was incredibly ignorant based on what I actually typed in my post. Read what people type before making a comment, please.

SlumlordThanatos

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceCheckMyBush View Post
All pros, like I said in my post, need to clean up their attitude. You're post was incredibly ignorant based on what I actually typed in my post. Read what people type before making a comment, please.
Wholeheartedly agree here. If anything, professional players should be held to higher standards of behavior, since they represent the creators of this game at every tournament, in addition to their countries.

But, meh. Banning IWD was certainly a step in the right direction. Mostly because it sets a precedent and sends a warning to other pros: you guys aren't untouchable. Maybe now other players like Dyrus will get their acts cleaned up.

Winasorb

12-05-2012

I wanna see you try to justify this one
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5992771/

(Just for the record Heimer explicitly said on champ select that he was trolling and went 2 mid even after Annie called it and locked, leaving me Ashe alone vs 2 and trolled all game despite my efforts to carry the team)

I'm baffled at how resilient Riot employees are when trying to defend a system that HAS its false positives.
IWillDominate was indeed toxic and did deserve the ban but your beloved tribunal system is very very very far from perfect with this many false positives, it makes me nauseous to hear you talk as if it is.

EU Zacke

12-06-2012

OMG poor iwilldominate...

Patient 0

12-06-2012

He flames get 1 yr suspension

Frost player cheats in world playoffs gets fined money all I'm saying is woong should not be able to play tournaments for cheating in the finals considering what her did

Hugler

12-06-2012

another scumbag in dig's jungle

Bland

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winasorb View Post

(Just for the record Heimer explicitly said on champ select that he was trolling and went 2 mid even after Annie called it and locked, leaving me Ashe alone vs 2 and trolled all game despite my efforts to carry the team)

I'm baffled at how resilient Riot employees are when trying to defend a system that HAS its false positives.
IWillDominate was indeed toxic and did deserve the ban but your beloved tribunal system is very very very far from perfect with this many false positives, it makes me nauseous to hear you talk as if it is.
Grats for finding a false positive... now look at the number after "case" in the url...
You found one false positive in 6.000.000

I admit there are more, but Lyte actually DID address this... he is aware that there are falsepositives, and he lifts many of those bans manually, from how I understood it.

But right now the amount of false positives is still EXTREMELY low. If you could find 100 false postives, that would still be less than one in ten thousand cases.

Pepsakdoek

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winasorb View Post

This is not a false positive. Ashe needs punishment. So does Heimer, but Heimer's actions does not justify Ashe's.

Do not call someone ******, even when provoked.

Quellious

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceCheckMyBush View Post
I speak a little Russian since I was married to one for 7 years but Alex isn't the only one that speaks English. lol. Someone already posted some screenshots earlier in this thread of things Gosu Pepper said ingame to other players. And why would you say "NA bias"? I said "i love M5". They're actually my favorite team.. I was just pointing out that other pro's need to clean up too. Using some members of M5 as an example. Re-read what I wrote. Gosu Pepper is my favorite support. He just needs to clean up his attitude a little bit. Same with Genja. He's no where as bad as IWD tho. All pros, like I said in my post, need to clean up their attitude. Your post was incredibly ignorant based on what I actually typed in my post. Read what people type before making a comment, please.
Yes, yes, but less vagueness please.

WHAT DID HE SAY?

P.S. NA bias wasn't referring to you specirfically, but many M5 haters based on their on stage interviews. Nor did I say you weren't a fan of theirs. All I want to know is what kind of comments did they make exactly? Did they insult someone's mom?