Team Emote for Captain Enchant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFreshmaker91

12-05-2012

The first game I played as of the season 3 patch was great, but one thing I noticed is that my team had multiple people buying the Captain boot enchant. It turned out it was not because we all wanted it but because it was not really obvious that more than one of us had it. To me it seems less useful for multiple people on one team to get it and I think one solution would be to add the chat emote that says "so and so has purchased [insert aura item]" whenever someone buys the Captain enchant.

For all I know it might be a bug that it does not already do this, or if anyone else thinks similarly to me on this, but I figured I would add my two cents and see how it goes.

Vuther

12-05-2012

It can be useful with two people, though. On backline support to help teams withdraw, and initiators to let their team follow up better.

IonDragonX

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
It can be useful with two people, though. On backline support to help teams withdraw, and initiators to let their team follow up better.
That would be the Tank and Support strategy. Sort of like double Runic Bulwarks.