Facts behind the Tribunal (A guide with math)!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS117be18cb36375cb53365

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I like it how you pull the "chill out" card. I'm quite relaxed as I type these, but I'm also disappointed by the fact that the Tribunal hasn't really changed since it was first released.

iTuff

12-05-2012

The '"correct case" percentage is ****ing wrong to even exist. My opinion is different that yours. That does not make it any less or more correct.

Great Pyrenees

12-05-2012

iTuff, except for one thing. This OP is not about my opinion, its about how the tribunal factually works based on math. I know the summoners code and I use it everyday (When playing, when judging). The correct case percentage is 100% correct. Why? Because you did not vote with your peers on some cases, you did on others. This is all correct case percentage reflects. It does not reflect the innocence or guilt of the people judged nor does it show the true abilities of the person judging.

Epictues

12-05-2012

1.) hey did you know that tribunal cases where people dont say a single word are still 50% likely to be punished. fact

2.) youre an idiot. fact

ty my hobbies are walking on the beach and making fun of dumbasses.
fact

Footloop

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekachikiku View Post
Yes, I do have learned that saying "Shaco too good" is absolutely horribly offensive when said in 1/100 games, and it is bannable. I've also noticed that using a swear word in a "criticizing" comment is bannable, however without one, it is not.

This system works.
Seriously? You started out the game by saying:

Malphite [All] [00:04:51] I feel so terrible now
Malphite [All] [00:04:53] This shaco is so ****ing bad
Malphite [All] [00:04:55] And he got a kill

After that, I would've interpreted the "Shaco so good" as an insult as well.

IS117be18cb36375cb53365

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooltoop View Post
Seriously? You started out the game by saying:

Malphite [All] [00:04:51] I feel so terrible now
Malphite [All] [00:04:53] This shaco is so ****ing bad
Malphite [All] [00:04:55] And he got a kill

After that, I would've interpreted the "Shaco so good" as an insult as well.
Haha, didn't even notice that one. But yeah, apparently I did call him ****ing bad also then.
Doesn't change the fact that 3 or 2 of those were just reports because why not.

Great Pyrenees

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epictues View Post
1.) hey did you know that tribunal cases where people dont say a single word are still 50% likely to be punished. fact

2.) youre an idiot. fact

ty my hobbies are walking on the beach and making fun of dumbasses.
fact
1) show me where you found this fact? I suspect its just an opinion.
2) You are not an idiot, you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it =)

Great Pyrenees

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekachikiku View Post
Haha, didn't even notice that one. But yeah, apparently I did call him ****ing bad also then.
Doesn't change the fact that 3 or 2 of those were just reports because why not.
Finally you admit you did wrong in that game lol. It took hours for you to admit this but admitting you have a problem is the first step my friend. You are well on your way to becoming a positive force in our community. I believe in you!

PS remember we did not get to see every game you were reported in, only a select few. The fact that you admit to being guilty in one case shows that you deserved the punishment.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
You should provide links to all your sources.
Quote-bumping this.

It doesn't do much good to post a bunch of information that a lot of us already know, but a handy-dandy guide that provided links to the Riot source of this information would be extraordinarily useful.

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

Hi Pogo, yes I considered going back and adding references. But right now I am sick as a dog and its tedious and I can barley think strait. To be honest the main reason I made this guide is because researching is one of my natural talents and it gives me great pleasure to share things with others. Every dain the the tribunal forum i see people who are uninformed and want answers so I know this guide will give them those answers. Maybe in the near future I will add references kk.