CS vs Kills in lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAltairis

12-05-2012

So, as an ADC player, I've been trying to improve my cs lately.

Last game (as Ashe), I had around only 70 cs at 10 minutes. However, their Kog'Maw fed me first blood for a total of 6 kills in lane. I was 6/1/0 by 10 minutes, and he was 0/6/1.

I think that I had missed cs in lane because I played very aggressively and always ignored a few cs at a time for a kill (or near-kill).

Is this an acceptable cs, or should I still go for 100/10 regardless of matchup or kda?

EDIT: Wrong board, meant to post this on GD. I'm stupid.

Rykaal

12-05-2012

This is how I look at it, If you are in a good position to kill an enemy, its ok to miss like 5 cs if it'll push them out of lane or get you a kill, but when the jungler shows up, I drop everything and focus on assisting his gank. But if you are falling behind on kills, just focus on farming. It also depends on your support, if they are an agressive type like Leona. or a passive like Karma / Soraka.

Missing 5 cs to push someone out of lane makes it easier to get those 5 back because there will be no interuption.

joe42

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykaal View Post
This is how I look at it, If you are in a good position to kill an enemy, its ok to miss like 5 cs if it'll push them out of lane or get you a kill, but when the jungler shows up, I drop everything and focus on assisting his gank. But if you are falling behind on kills, just focus on farming. It also depends on your support, if they are an agressive type like Leona. or a passive like Karma / Soraka.

Missing 5 cs to push someone out of lane makes it easier to get those 5 back because there will be no interuption.
rykaal dont know no thing

heres the goods