Need help with jungle kha' zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyMcGee

12-05-2012

I've tried jungle kha in a few games without much success. Not sure what to build. My ganking sucks too.

any tips?

SwiftyMcGee

12-05-2012

bump

Poundman

12-05-2012

Hate to say it but his jungle kind of sucks. His laning still isn't great, but it's more viable. I even have his Mecha skin but got tired of getting my ass kicked every game jungling him.

Edit: Haven't been able to try him in the new jungle yet, so I may be off now.

Matdir

12-05-2012

Hes not a bad jungle, he just needs to snowball so he can go an assassin build. He doesnt do a lee sin jungle type build very well, unfortunately, so if he gets shut down hes kinda screwed

theuberone

12-05-2012

Ive been doing great my way, get w to at least 3 levels and max it first. 5 pots and machete and rush it into spirit stone and into its spirit for AD. Then brut cleaver and either GA or bt

Voidgolem

12-05-2012

Kha's a lot better off in the new jungle.

W start/Max/Evolve, oneshot creeps all day.

problem being it's a bit mana-hungry.

PocketsTheGreat

12-05-2012

Pretty sure the saint vicious jungle Kha is where I started. Q > W > W > E > Max Q. Evolve Q first. Wriggle's > treads > brutalizer leaves you exactly where you want to be around level 11. Evolve wings and you'll clear house.

Been playing nothing but jungle kha for 3 days now.

Poundman

12-05-2012

I stopped evolving Q all together because I didn't find the DMG increase to be that significant unless I'm using it on a full life champ. The AoE from his W is great, the long leap range is great, and the extra stealth on his ult is at least useful. Just don't see room for evolving his Q when all it really does is do a little extra damage to targets with full life.

PocketsTheGreat

12-05-2012

Don't bother trying to isolate the small camps, just reset with q and try to get a bit of help with blue. W is enough to sustain you if you start boots and 3 pots. Don't bother evolving W though.

PocketsTheGreat

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundman View Post
I stopped evolving Q all together because I didn't find the DMG increase to be that significant unless I'm using it on a full life champ. The AoE from his W is great, the long leap range is great, and the extra stealth on his ult is at least useful. Just don't see room for evolving his Q when all it really does is do a little extra damage to targets with full life.
... His Q deals extra damage based on how much HP they're MISSING. Q is by far his best skill, and the only one you should be evolving at 6.