Ask the Arrow of Retribution (Varus)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

11-18-2012

Dear Varus,

Are your blight pants sticky? If so, do you often find it difficult to stand up from a prolonged sitting position on, say, a sofa?

Evelynn

Dear Varus

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Dear Varus,

Are your blight pants sticky? If so, do you often find it difficult to stand up from a prolonged sitting position on, say, a sofa?

Evelynn
Varus looked at the question and sighed. "Why is EVERYONE so curious about my pants?" He said quietly to himself. He began writing.

Evelynn,

No they're not sticky. It's hard to explain. It acts like fur, but isn't. I can sit comfortably with the corruption consuming my leg.

Varus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
"Ah.. Hello Varus, I trust you've been well? Fell any more of our most mutual enemy?"
Varus smiled a bit seeing Irelia. "Yes I've been fine. It's good to see you. And yes, I've been able to put some time to shoot some Noxains." He said motioning her to take a seat. "Please sit, is there anything I can get you?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle walks into Varus's chambers, his cane making small sparks as it hits the ground.

"Hello there, Varus. I'm here because, even though the mass stories of the Grand Library explained your story well, there's still a few things that puzzle me."

Randle pulls out a list out of his robe and scrolls down to "V"

"Ahh yes...I was intrigued by your skill to defend your village's temple, To be able to hold off a full horde of Noxian soldiers alone is no small feat. But after your village perished, you allowed what you were trying to defend consume you. Do you feel getting revenge on every Noxian invader would be worth what the corruption magic has done to you?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner
Varus looked over at the man, he looked down for a brief second, taking in his question. "I knew that I wouldn't be able to take revenge as I was then. I needed power. The corruption is the symbol of my choice... And... And I have to suffer for that..." He said, still looking down. He looked up at him. "I am on limited time. I'll enjoy this life while I still can. And that will involve the the death of those who murdered my friends and family." He said, his voice become darker and serious.

AODRG

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Varus View Post
Varus looked over at the man, he looked down for a brief second, taking in his question. "I knew that I wouldn't be able to take revenge as I was then. I needed power. The corruption is the symbol of my choice... And... And I have to suffer for that..." He said, still looking down. He looked up at him. "I am on limited time. I'll enjoy this life while I still can. And that will involve the the death of those who murdered my friends and family." He said, his voice become darker and serious.
"I see. Well, I apologize if I brought you any poor memories."

Randle grabs his cane and leans against it.

"There is one more thing that interests me; What do you plan to do after you have brought justice to those who invaded Ionia?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner

Dear Varus

11-30-2012

A small smile began to grow on his face. He looked over at him. "I can be with my family again." He said, his voice had small traces of happiness.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Geokhan strolls in.

"Greetings, Vengeful One. I am Geokhan, the newly appointed ambassador of the Brackern.

I had two questions.

The first is related to a profession I love. Weaponcrafting. What was your original bow made of?

The second... As one who has taken a foreign entity on and share my mind with it, I am curious if there are any similarities between the Arachia and the 'corruption'. Does it speak to you? Does it drive you to do things?

If you would rather not say, I understand."

Dear Varus

11-30-2012

Varus nodded. "Greetings Geokhan. My bow was made of simple wood and string. Nothing more and nothing less. Of course it had a shape to it that allowed it perform well. As for the corruption, it does not speak to me, it is just power that corrodes the body, but in doing so unlocking abilities that a human would not be able to do." He said. "It does not drive me to do things, for I am in control of it."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Varus nodded. "Greetings Geokhan. My bow was made of simple wood and string. Nothing more and nothing less. Of course it had a shape to it that allowed it perform well. As for the corruption, it does not speak to me, it is just power that corrodes the body, but in doing so unlocking abilities that a human would not be able to do." He said. "It does not drive me to do things, for I am in control of it."

"What kind of wood if I may ask?

The Arachia doesn't force....it nudges. Like a dog asking to be let out nudging you towards the door. I could ignore them, but it is often more help than hurt to go through with it."

Geokhan drew his blade out and showed Varus the hilt covered in crystalline growths that added room for another hand to be placed on it.

"It nudged me towards augmenting my blade and I know I can do more with the longer hilt."

He then replaced the blade on his hip.

Dear Varus

12-02-2012

"I see... A very interesting life force you're tied to." He said. "As for the wood. Grey oak."

((Fyi I just pulled that out of my ass so don't think I'm an expert or anything.))

SandscourgeSkarn

12-02-2012

Skarner approached the resolute archer, whom he'd never had a chance to address before. From all he'd heard, his goals aligned with the malign man, albeit of a vastly different scope and ideal. He didn't necessarily agree that Noxus as a whole needed purging, he found all too often that their goals were more than a little caustic to the world itself. But he'd come with a purpose, and introspection was not it.

"Tell me, Varus, when you have rid the world of those that wronged your people, what will become of you? What of the families of those you slay, are they at fault as well? Must they lose someone that they love to satisfy your vengeance? It it truly just, what you seek?" Skarner didn't speak out of anger, nor contempt. His voice was clear and even, as clear and even as his voice got. He was genuinely curious to hear the blighted man's opinion.

Ask Galio

12-05-2012

Quote:
"I see... A very interesting life force you're tied to." He said. "As for the wood. Grey oak."

((Fyi I just pulled that out of my ass so don't think I'm an expert or anything.))
((Arclight Varus begs to differ, as that bow is made of metal.))