Graphics bug after pre-season patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gold15

12-05-2012

Same Prob I have ati Radeon x1650 . Cant see any thing in shop to buy. When some one gets a kill I dont see the report of the kill. I have updated catalyst and the graphics drives to no avail. Last night I uninstalled LOL and did fresh install. It does not help. Also when the game ends it takes FOREVER to get to the " continue " screen at game end. PLEASE FIX ASAP

lakehcnoielame

12-05-2012

Here is my dxdiag file. I can't even see the icon and UI hud for the shop and in game option menu.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-05-2012
9 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakehcnoielame View Post
Here is my dxdiag file. I can't even see the icon and UI hud for the shop and in game option menu.
It seems that you and Gold15 are experience a different issue than the other players in this thread. There is a problem we're working on where players using AMD athalon XP CPU's don't render the in game shop correctly. Unfortunately this isn't a problem that can be fixed by a driver update.

Bluebomber23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Here my dxdgia file
i tried updating and it said i am at the most current

Johnny Boy 177

12-05-2012

Same problem. I'm getting frustrated that I can't play the game at all.

himurakenshin87

12-05-2012

Spent a bunch of time trying to update my graphics drivers to no avail last nite, so I gave up and performed a system restore.

Uninstalled and Reinstalling/Re-downloading LoL now.

Has the problem been fixed yet?

DasFitzkrieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Made a post on the PBE forums about this.
Here's my DxDiag, hope this gets fixed soon.

himurakenshin87

12-05-2012

Yup, so after uninstalling, deleting all LoL/Riot files, and reinstalling then patching, I get the same problems...

LordSoren

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Having the same "acid trip" issues with a Radeon 1950XT (granted, the card is over 7 years old, but does its job)

crzymdscntst

12-05-2012

I'm not sure it's the same issue, but I was seeing black shapes across my screen during gameplay. This seemed to happen every time Trundle used his Contaminate.

EDIT: All Drivers are current, up-to-date, or "valid" according to Intel's Driver Update Utility. This hasn't happened in any other game thusfar.